My new build rate 1-10

TECamp

Looks good. Clean and basic looking yet massively overkill. 7.5/10 just because of overkillness :/

Looks good. Clean and basic looking yet massively overkill. 7.5/10 just because of overkillness :/

Lol, deduct the 2.5 for overkillness or simplicity? I did not want wires showing but I will be adding the led's that should give the case a little more detail! ^.^

Dont like the extremely empty bottom half 7/10. My eyes immediately went there when I saw the picture

6.7/10 Little too much open room for my liking (Im guessing mATX mobo)

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

Seems really small and neat,

8.5/10 That case is really nice looking btw, Not too pleasing on the inside but the outside, God damn its sexy.

The board looks so small in there its cute >.< 

Those fan cables :(

There power supply cables I can't do anything about those ^.^

whatever you plan to do with this build, it looks solid.  10/10 while sitting here with my sandy bridge i5

The site has changed....

give it a 6 nothing special

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

this ^

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

6.7/10 Little too much open room for my liking (Im guessing mATX mobo)

I am hoping some colors from the Led's will change that bottom half a little ^.^ Any suggestions of what else to put there lol

I like to see a lot of space used, currently. I think it looks like a new house and you still need to fill it up. Sure, it's a fancy new one being built in a good area but it's got nothing in it. The structure is strong, the tiles are new, the roof isn't corroded. But it's got nothing inside except some walls and some piping i.e. Gas, electricity. You still need furniture. 

Weird metaphor but I'm sure you understand what I mean :P 8/10

There power supply cables I can't do anything about those ^.^

The white fan cables i meant

Looking for a job

The white fan cables i meant

They were out of stock on cable mod... I will upgrade to white and black cables eventually :)

I like to see a lot of space used, currently. I think it looks like a new house and you still need to fill it up. Sure, it's a fancy new one being built in a good area but it's got nothing in it. The structure is strong, the tiles are new, the roof isn't corroded. But it's got nothing inside except some walls and some piping i.e. Gas, electricity. You still need furniture. 

Weird metaphor but I'm sure you understand what I mean :P 8/10

That is what is neat about it the Hard Drive and M.2 SSD and Power supply are hidden with tons of room in the back for more so I need to figure out what I can add! Haha, Maybe a fish tank or mini lava lamps?

That is what is neat about it the Hard Drive and M.2 SSD and Power supply are hidden with tons of room in the back for more so I need to figure out what I can add! Haha, Maybe a fish tank or mini lava lamps?

Hands down, if you thought of a way to include mini-lava lamps it'd be the best pc build ever.

Hands down, if you thought of a way to include mini-lava lamps it'd be the best pc build ever.

Some of the components were bad.... FML

Some of the components were bad.... FML

You do know I wasn't being serious, I mean it would be cool an' all to have a lava lamp in there, but some PCs have 4 Titan X's and water cooling. -_-

• 2 weeks later...

You do know I wasn't being serious, I mean it would be cool an' all to have a lava lamp in there, but some PCs have 4 Titan X's and water cooling. -_-

I know I actually had Origin PC do a build for me cause I lost over 1,000 dollars from pieces that were broken... and Tech bills trying to get them fixed.... So I am getting a 6700k skylake, z170 mobo, liquid cooled hard lined stage lll, and two gtx 980 ti's in sli....