What color of the iPhone 5S should i get?

terrytek

Rumour has it that there would be a new colour added to the iPhone line: gold. Which color should I get, White and aluminum, black and slate, or the new gold colour?

-terrytek

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I dont really think that they are going to have a gold iphone it doesnt really match with what they did in the past but whatever.

I am a happy wuffy

how about you switch to android

How bout no!

I can do everything on my iphone that you can do on your android (it may not be easy)

I am a happy wuffy

the different colors are meant to be on the 5c apparently not the 5s or at least that's what I heard personally I wouldn't get an iphone but if that's what you like who am I to argue :)

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

get the follow up of the xperia z, the ''xperia honami''

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

how about you switch to android

IMO, I hate android. It's not really simplistic at all, like iOS. Believe me, IMO, it looks disgusting. I especially like iOS 7 coming out. Even If the Samsung Galaxy S4 looks good, I'm an Apple fanboy.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I heard that Galaxy S4 color is very nice!

Fuck the iPhone, srsly...

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

... You cant really beat a jailbroken iphone

I am a happy wuffy

lol, what can a jailbroken iphone do what an android can't? xD

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Hey, how dare u say that about the better performing iPhone.

SEE? I actually got somebody on my side.

Unrooted android already can do more than iOS if you jailbreak it.

If your android is rooted, there isn't even a point in comparing it to the iPhone lol.

IMO, I hate android. It's not really simplistic at all, like iOS. Believe me, IMO, it looks disgusting. I especially like iOS 7 coming out. Even If the Samsung Galaxy S4 looks good, I'm an Apple fanboy.

it's quit noticeble that you're an apple fanboy

androids are simple to, first time i ever touched an android device, i knew how it worked

I dont really think that they are going to have a gold iphone it doesnt really match with what they did in the past but whatever.

150€ android phone can do everything same as iphone.

trolling went too far, you blew it dude ^^

Gj tho, actually believed you for a second ^^

skitched-20130318-145500.jpg

better performing you said?

you should never be proud  to be a fanboy of anything it just doesn't make sense if you prefer ios thats fine but just getting a product because it has a fruit on the back is plain stupid 

can't tell if you're trolling here but the s4 beats the iphone 

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

Then i understand, i would get black phones.

How bout no!

I can do everything on my iphone that you can do on your android (it may not be easy)

No, you can't actually.

Then i understand, i would get black phones.

racist

kidding, nice black theme you got there