Where to find crazy completely custom cases

Ginga_NZ

Been trying to work through ideas in my head for building a case from scratch. But I am wanting to find somewhere that has a collection of build logs for similar things. Going through all the logs here they are mostly just modding prebuilt cases.

I hope this isn't terribly located I felt this seemed like an appropriate place to post this.

I want to eventually make my own case, seems like quite some fun :)

However, it'll be a couple years before that happens.

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

What kind of crazy are you looking for?

i5-3570K @4.2ghz | Gigabyte Z77-DS3H | 16GB G. Skill Ripjaw 1600mhz 9-9-9-24 (2x8GB) | 120GB Vertex 3/640GB WD 7200RPM | AMD HD7950 @ 1025mhz | 600W Corsair CS600 | Hyper 212 CPU Cooler | 5x 120mm fans 79cfm | Ultra Defender Case

mountainmods

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

You need to make your own case. Unless you do happen to find something similar and you like it

Nzxt Phantom 410 - I5 4670k stock - 7950 vapor x @ 1000mhz/1250mhz - Msi Z87 G45 - 8gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1600mhz - TX650 - Benq XL2420t - Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 - Deathadder 2013

Call caselabs and work out something with them , crazy expensive tho.

Interested in Business and Technology

buy some cheapo case and mod it

I realise I'm going to have to do it myself, just wanting to look at things other people have done for ideas and to see if they had any issues with specific things etc, maybe a little inspiraion.

I would pick a theme, let your mind go crazy with ideas extreme over the top crazy. Then turn around and sift through the ideas to filter down to an achievable level or find ways to make the crazy possible.

Looking at other build logs won't particularly help you much unless your chasing information on specific techniques or finishes that mesh together in which case asking works. If its for placement make a google sketchup doc and play with it.

While the build logs here are "modded cases" there is quite a few that have pretty well stripped it back to nothing anyway and the generally modding techniques are all the same.

I guess what i'm trying to say is scratch build's are almost always something that the idea just smacks us in the face (usually at the same time the wallet is already crying murder) and the ideas are toyed, moulded and played with until either interest is lost or work commences.

i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz (1.240v) || Asrock extreme 4 || CM Hyper 212 evo

Samsung 840 || WD blue 1tb || WD green 1tb || Powercolor 7870 xt @ (1200 mhz core : 1500 mhz mem)