How many fps will I get with this laptop for CSGO?

MmEZUP

HP - 15.6" Laptop - AMD A6-Series - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black

Will it lag? Will it get more then 60 FPS? or less? for CSGO

more info needed on the CPU

It will probably run it at 60fps, probably at lower settings though. More info please?

more info needed on the CPU

AMD A6-5200 accelerated processor

Quad-core processing. AMD Quad-Core A6 APU handles the AMD Radeon graphics alongside the central processor to balance the load, enabling great performance, rapid multitasking and immersive entertainment.

yes it will lag, lag hard

you would be lucky to get playable fps, and in csgo you want 200+ fps

if you are serious about csgo build a real pc with at least a gtx 950 or r9 280, and at least a quad core cpu with 8gb of ram

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Whats the CPU

Quad-core processing. AMD Quad-Core A6 APU handles the AMD Radeon graphics alongside the central processor to balance the load, enabling great performance, rapid multitasking and immersive entertainment.

You will probably get less than 60.. more like 30 with lag. 

Magical Pineapples

yes it will.

if you are serious about csgo build a real pc with at least a gtx 950 or r9 280, and at least a quad core cpu with 8gb of ram

alright.

You will probably get less than 60.. more like 30 with lag. 

ok.

AMD A6-5200 is all we need.  Don't post the rest of that stuff, it shows ... information you don't need people to know about your experience level :)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

AMD A6-5200 is all we need.  Don't post the rest of that stuff, it shows ... information you don't need people to know about your experience level :)

Alright.

I wouldnt even expect 30 fps. You ll be playing at 800x600 to get any playable framerate..

I wouldnt even expect 30 fps. You ll be playing at 800x600 to get any playable framerate..

Oh

Unplayable. You need 120+ to play without feeling laggy and if you want to play DM servers those are even heavier.

You will be able to get close to 100 at 640x480 with every possible fps fix there is since it's close to hd4000 in performance.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Unplayable. You need 120+ to play without feeling laggy and if you want to play DM servers those are even heavier.

You will be able to get close to 100 at 640x480 with every possible fps fix there is since it's close to hd4000 in performance.

aw ok

Whale .-. I could be incorrect but I believe that all these people are very off, other than my main computer I have a Pentium computer with 4 gb of ram and it runs at 30-40 fps constant in csgo, so you are probably fine to get like 30-40 fps at least, maybe more.

Whale .-. I could be incorrect but I believe that all these people are very off, other than my main computer I have a Pentium computer with 4 gb of ram and it runs at 30-40 fps constant in csgo, so you are probably fine to get like 30-40 fps at least, maybe more.

alright thanks

since it has " rapid multitasking and immersive entertainment." it should have no problem running it at 500+ fps

maybe at 4x3p

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Just cause you can play the game with a different setup doesn't mean this apu will. Your comparison is useless.  So yes you are incorrect.

lag. If you want it to run real smooth i recommend you to go on steam and look up system requirements for all the games you are planning on playing. For most games the standard nowadays is 8 gigs of ram and a quad core processor. But again, just look at the system requirements on steam under the specific game you wish to buy