GTX 980ti MSI Golden Edition (Copper heatsink) on Newegg

Metro

Hello

The GTX 980ti MSI Golden Edition is now on Newegg to buy, is anyone going to get it.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127912

Thanks

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

That price is retarded.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

That price is retarded.

a full copper heatsink is retarded as well.

but it looks so nice :o

whats the difference between the regular msi gaming? besides color and $100

oops copper thing ... still $100!!!!!!!

That price is retarded.

It is the copper, just like the Kingpin

whats the difference between the regular msi gaming? besides color and $100

This is full copper, like the Kingpin

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

I would of got that over my current GPU, looks bloody gorgeous!

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

Yeah unfortunately the cost to performance of copper for a heat sink isn't really worth the temp decrease, as copper is so much harder to work with, though I do have to say it looks really nice.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

I would of got that over my current GPU, looks bloody gorgeous!

I expect it to be another, NA only product. We never get every GPU over here, Kingpin is not in the UK and I expect the Golden Edition to not be in the UK, if it is, I might buy two over the Lightning edition

I expect it to be another, NA only product. We never get every GPU over here, Kingpin is not in the UK and I expect the Golden Edition to not be in the UK, if it is, I might buy two over the Lightning edition

Yeah products that have a niche tend not to be exported as they don't want to deal with potential overstock, and I sure importing it would be ridiculously expensive

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

The color works with the Gigabyte SOC Force boards orange color.  So, probably worth it for color matching.