Dust Problems

Ykno

Right my house is very dusty don't no why but i seem to have a lot of dust.

what can I do to reduce the dust in my house or at least just in my room where my PC is.

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

Clean it maybe

helpfull

I dont know, but make sure you have filters in front of your fans (case fans) so your pc doesn't get super dusty

ye i do but i have to clear my filters to often its annoying me.

i know you can get some uv light air purifier that's meant to remove dust from the air but there expensive

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

Nothing you can do but clean regularly without investing some money. Dust is mostly organic, dead skin cells and the like. So if you live with a lot of people you'll have a dust problem. Or if you have pets.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Nothing you can do but clean regularly without investing some money. Dust is mostly organic, dead skin cells and the like. So if you live with a lot of people you'll have a dust problem. Or if you have pets.

I need to invest in making some magnetic dust filters then as no one makes them for my case as mine are screwed in with the fans so to clean i need to remove fans as well.

do i need a fan filter on the case exhaust fan? as surly if i did that would trap dust in the case.

I need to invest in making some magnetic dust filters then as no one makes them for my case as mine are screwed in with the fans so to clean i need to remove fans as well.

do i need a fan filter on the case exhaust fan? as surly if i did that would trap dust in the case.

I would remove the filters on the fans and just use the magnetic. The exhaust don't require filters but you'll still want to clean the inside of the case about every month.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Vacuum room weekly to begin with. Removing or at least decreasing amount of overall dust will help with PC too. Get good, filtered case and make sure that all intake and all top slots are covered by dust filters. Clean PC weekly, bi-weekly or monthly (decide on your needs).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I would remove the filters on the fans and just use the magnetic. The exhaust don't require filters but you'll still want to clean the inside of the case about every month.

ye i will i just need to make some magnetic fan filters as my case is antec gx700 and doesnt have any for that model