wd caviar blue

Sticked

i recently bought a wdc blue and i installed it on my neu build. but when i go through the install it dives me an error saying that in can't partition the disk.

i also tried using the comand prompt in the repair section of the install cd, but on diskpart if i do list disk i can see it, but i can't if i rescan and then do list disk, also clear is really fast and says that it succefully clears the drive but when i type create partition primary it gives me a CRC (cyclic redundancy check) error.

Also only clear works, clear all just hangs.. pls help!!

i recently bought a wdc blue and i installed it on my neu build. but when i go through the install it dives me an error saying that in can't partition the disk.

i also tried using the comand prompt in the repair section of the install cd, but on diskpart if i do list disk i can see it, but i can't if i rescan and then do list disk, also clear is really fast and says that it succefully clears the drive but when i type create partition primary it gives me a CRC (cyclic redundancy check) error.

Also only clear works, clear all just hangs.. pls help!!

Is the drive new or reconditioned?

How to create a strong password

Size does not matter; it's how you use it

Is the drive new or reconditioned?

i thought it was new but when i got it it wasn't in the original box.. i got it through pcpartpicker.

also does anyone know where i could find a bootable recovery iso?