wd blues help

Sticked

I bought a ed blue i i put it in My build now i'm trying to installato win 10 but i keep getting partition errors. I can see the drive ecc.. If I use the command prompt in the repair options in the install, after diskpart and list disk I can see the drive but if I do rescan and then list disk It dissapears..

I bought a ed blue i i put it in My build now i'm trying to installato win 10 but i keep getting partition errors. I can see the drive ecc.. If I use the command prompt in the repair options in the install, after diskpart and list disk I can see the drive but if I do rescan and then list disk It dissapears..

Hi, pics of what it's showing you exactly might be helpful.

Sig under construction.

I'm on my phone..

And?

If you're on an iPhone or Android device you can probablyv ery easily install the Imgur app, which will allow you to easily upload photos and get links to them, in a way that you can insert them into your main post properly with relative ease.

Sig under construction.

And?

If you're on an iPhone or Android device you can probablyv ery easily install the Imgur app, which will allow you to easily upload photos and get links to them, in a way that you can insert them into your main post properly with relative ease.

Didn't know thanks

http://imgur.com/z4fhesi