Trusted chinese websites to buy computer stuff?

Xyrock

hi! in less than 1 month i will be flying off to visit china and staying there for 1 month.

i checked some price of components and their price is much lower than the prices in EU.

i was thinking i should buy new SSD from there because my 1tera hdd broke down.

any of you guys know a trusted website that i can buy from?

that will ship to hongkong?

is they pay with paypal get it so if you get the product and it is a fake paypal will get your money back and you get to still keep it also if you dont recive it can do the samething

is they pay with paypal get it so if you get the product and it is a fake paypal will get your money back and you get to still keep it also if you dont recive it can do the samething

so you dont know any good websites that i can buy from?

amazon.cn?

It better going to Tech mall or like tech streets because stuff online may not as it seem ... also stuff from big shop too. Trust me it really hard to get refund, it took over 3 month to return a broken stove (The store also sell tech stuff) i had even friends/family in government to speed up the process without that it really hard to get your money back if you pay with real cash/credit cards. Most people in china dont use paypal .. for my memory it block over there, people use a sperate bank account to buy stuff online to reduce chance of stealing your whole bank accounts and bank usually will pay you upfront if you get scam etc. Take a look at taobao is like ebay version in china, remember to read reviews of the product not just the seller because some seller sell good stuff but other are crap/copy of real products.

You should buy stuff in Hong Kong there will be much cheaper in mainland china, just google tech mall or ask around. 

edit: post 666 :)

Magical Pineapples

It better going to Tech mall or like tech streets because stuff online may not as it seem ... also stuff from big shop too. Trust me it really hard to get refund, it took over 3 month to return a broken stove (The store also sell tech stuff) i had even friends/family in government to speed up the process without that it really hard to get your money back if you pay with real cash/credit cards. Most people in china dont use paypal .. for my memory it block over there, people use a sperate bank account to buy stuff online to reduce chance of stealing your whole bank accounts and bank usually will pay you upfront if you get scam etc. Take a look at taobao is like ebay version in china, remember to read reviews of the product not just the seller because some seller sell good stuff but other are crap/copy of real products.

You should buy stuff in Hong Kong there will be much cheaper in mainland china, just google tech mall or ask around. 

alright. hope my engrish will be understood there. xD

I know Hong Kong has tech markets in Mongkok and Wan Chai. Probably better off buying from there than online. If you want to go online then you can use Newegg international, jumbo-computer and Hkgolden.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

going to be a bit hard... even though i was born in china after moving to AUS even my friends/family can speak english sometime dont understand some of ascent and slang. Just speak more formal i guess.  

Magical Pineapples

I know Hong Kong has tech markets in Mongkok and Wan Chai. Probably better off buying from there than online. If you want to go online then you can use Newegg international, jumbo-computer and Hkgolden.

The tech markets are great, if you good at bargaining you should be fine never stop fighting for a good deal. 

Magical Pineapples

If you're talking to someone educated in HK, they will most likely have learned English as a second language. Might be a good idea to pick up some Cantonese just in case.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

They all speak English in Hong Kong, its one of their official languages  :D

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

The tech markets are great, if you good at bargaining you should be fine never stop fighting for a good deal.

The markets there in general are great.

i guess ill be visiting mongkok golden computer senter or whatever the name was

They all speak English in Hong Kong, its one of their official languages  :D

nah cantonese chinese is offical. but iguess they speak english too