Help with new chair

ExcitezR

so over the last little while i have been having issues trying to find a new chair to replace the amazing £10 chair my dad got of eBay lol it was very good but it broke... first i went with the Arozzi Torretta XL which was a really shit because it broke 3 times in 2 months but overall the chair was all right because it supported me well.

Now i have the colossus heavy duty chair which was comfortable for like a week and a half then my fat ass parted the foam under neath so it feels like im sat on wood... hoping to get a refund.

The chairs i am looking at now are the DX racer King and the storm MK2 ergonomic mesh chair but cant decide.

i have questions about the DX racer, how hard is the base and can you feel the bottom of the seat? how long can you sit in it?

The storm MK2 mesh chair, What is it like sitting on mesh is it hard or do you sink in to it?

links to the chairs

http://www.dxracer-europe.com/king-series/dxracer/king-gaming-chair-oh-kf06-nr

https://www.projectxoffice.co.uk/storm-designer-mesh-ergonomic-office-chair&currency=GBP&language=en?gclid=CjwKEAjw7uKwBRDUlJvRo-z6rgMSJACbmSBhN7D0zTZQcLEjX3rBDSiPdEknHdbd15mUi3dpZe3SkBoC1kfw_wcB

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

You should be looking into decent office chairs. You'd be surprised at how comfortable they can be.

i have been looking in to all types of chairs and i cant seem to find a nice one this is the one i currently have 

0004404_350.jpeg

PC PART PICKER

SNIP

Neither, try get one with a mesh base too IMO, since you will still wear the padding out after a short time

the storm is the better choice of the two though

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Save up and get an aeron from herman miller. You won't regret it.

Also, where's the option for neither? They're both shit!

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

so over the last little while i have been having issues trying to find a new chair to replace the amazing £10 chair my dad got of eBay lol it was very good but it broke... first i went with the Arozzi Torretta XL which was a really shit because it broke 3 times in 2 months but overall the chair was all right because it supported me well.

Now i have the colossus heavy duty chair which was comfortable for like a week and a half then my fat ass parted the foam under neath so it feels like im sat on wood... hoping to get a refund.

The chairs i am looking at now are the DX racer King and the storm MK2 ergonomic mesh chair but cant decide.

i have questions about the DX racer, how hard is the base and can you feel the bottom of the seat? how long can you sit in it?

The storm MK2 mesh chair, What is it like sitting on mesh is it hard or do you sink in to it?

links to the chairs

http://www.dxracer-europe.com/king-series/dxracer/king-gaming-chair-oh-kf06-nr

https://www.projectxoffice.co.uk/storm-designer-mesh-ergonomic-office-chair&currency=GBP&language=en?gclid=CjwKEAjw7uKwBRDUlJvRo-z6rgMSJACbmSBhN7D0zTZQcLEjX3rBDSiPdEknHdbd15mUi3dpZe3SkBoC1kfw_wcB

Personally went through the same issue of using standard office chairs. Issue been that I ended up making the foam/padding of the seat be flat within about 3-4 months of using them, plus the gas lift would always start to show wear and tear.

Ended up getting a AKRacing chair and I've had it for about 7-8 months now. It literally looks like brand new and I haven't got any complaints of the actual design. Supports you well, comfortable for gaming and watching films etc. Only issue been is due to having surgery on my balls it can be uncomfortable when I want to stretch my legs out as it isn't overly wide. 

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

are they why do you say that? also the herman miller is close to £1000 here and i need to return my chair this week so i will be with out a chair for like 3 months as im still a student  

PC PART PICKER

@OP get an office chair, they are amazing the term "Gaming chair" seems like a marketing strat

Only issue been is due to having surgery on my balls it can be uncomfortable when I want to stretch my legs out as it isn't overly wide. 

PRok9BR_700wa_0.gifwhat happened to your balls?

@OP get an office chair, they are amazing the term "Gaming chair" seems like a marketing strat

if you look at the other comments you will see that i am using an office chair and i cant seem to find a good one that's why im asking to help to find one 

PC PART PICKER

budget? material?

around £350 max and has to support 140kg metal dont mind 

PC PART PICKER

around £350 max and has to support 140kg metal dont mind 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F63EWI2?keywords=Realspace%C2%AE%20BTEC%20600%20Big%20%26%20Tall%20High-Back%20Chair%2C%20Black&qid=1444657853&ref_=sr_1_fkmr0_1&sr=8-1-fkmr0

my dad has this chair cept idk if its available in your country (supports 150KG)

do you have one if so what is the mesh like to sit on? is it hard?

PC PART PICKER

PRok9BR_700wa_0.gifwhat happened to your balls?

Testicular torsion man :(

Worst thing to happen to a guy, wouldn't wish it on anyone haha!

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

do you have one if so what is the mesh like to sit on? is it hard?

Find a store in your area that carries them and try one for yourself. It's on the firmer side but it's still comfortable to sit on. Plus, in the summer you won't have to deal with swamp ass.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Honestly the DX race style chairs are extremely underrated by people with the mentality that because its a gaming chair its over priced. I mean most of these people havent even tried them and if they have and say they are crap, all I can say they are worth the money you pay because when you look at other options they are way more expensive and dont offer much more comfort then the DX racer.  I have a Maxxnomic office comfort model and after trying many options over the years its the best investment I have ever maid.  The fact that you can adjust the arm rest to almost any level is now a standard for me and if a chair does not offer this option I dont even give it a second look.  Honestly I say buy the DX racer if anything its worth a tray and I think you will be glad you did.

Also if the build is like my Maxxnomic you will never feel the bottom of the seat, the foam used is extremely thick. Also I have sat in the chair for 24 hour streams and my ass never gets soar only my legs from not getting up to stretch them. 

i7 5820k, Asus Deluxe x99 3.1 board, 2 Strix980tis Sli, Intel 480gb SSD, 4T WD Black, Asus PG278Q, Acer xb271hu, UpDesk! 

Neither, go to a store and get something you like.  I probably like something that you don't like so you can not really take my opinion instead of yours.

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

Neither, go to a store and get something you like.  I probably like something that you don't like so you can not really take my opinion instead of yours.

the thing with that is there is not many places here that i can try chairs mostly staples. The other issue with that is you sit on a chair for like 2 min and it will be fine but i sit on it for like 6 hours  

PC PART PICKER