capture card or cooler?

i was wondeing if it would make my stream better if i were to buy a capture card and stream with my laptop and game on my desktop (dual pc streaming setup) or to buy a new cooler for my CPU and overclock it around 4.7-5gHz. 

i use the veryfast preset right now, and i was wondering which i would be able to encode slower with. 

cpu in desktop is g3258

if i was to dual stream it would use an i5-2450m dual core to stream. based on benchmarks the g3258 shits on the 2450m because the g3258 has 60% faster cores.

i was wondeing if it would make my stream better if i were to buy a capture card and stream with my laptop and game on my desktop (dual pc streaming setup) or to buy a new cooler for my CPU and overclock it around 4.7-5gHz. 

i use the veryfast preset right now, and i was wondering which i would be able to encode slower with. 

cpu in desktop is g3258

if i was to dual stream it would use an i5-2450m dual core to stream. based on benchmarks the g3258 shits on the 2450m because the g3258 has 60% faster cores.

capture card

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Holy shit you can get 3258 to 5ghz?

[] AMD FX6300 [] R9 270X [] Corsair vengeance 16GB [] Kingston V300 240/120GB [] WD Blue 1TB [] Corsair RM650 [] Corsair H105 [] NZXT Phantom 410 [] 

Holy shit you can get 3258 to 5ghz?

hell yeah. same kind of cores as a 4790k which have hit 5gHz before.

I'd say get the capture card. The G3258's 2 cores and lack of things like hyperthreading make it not very ideal for things like multitasking while under load. While I suggest EVENTUALLY getting a Hyper 212 Evo for overclocking, getting a capture card so you can actually stream from your laptop takes a lot of the load off of your desktop. Hell, if you can get it cheap enough, you could get the Evo as well as getting the capture card, but getting the card should be the first priority.