Yellow fans?

Pruxis

Do you know any goodlooking yellow fans, or black fans with a yellow ring (like corsair rings)?

Due I want to make a build around the Arc Midi with the MSI MPOWER :3

akasa has a lot of yellow fans and they're very reasonably priced.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Hmhm but wouldn't it be hard to find the matching colour to the MSI ? Because yellow is easy to mess up in colours, there are so many variants on it

Like a few others have said akasa is probably your best bet 

There are also cheap crystal clear yellow led fans available if you want something else (performance won't be great though)

cfy_yellow_enlarge1.jpg

Example of one (http://kingwin.com/products/cate/cooling/case_fans/cfy_012lb.asp)

Oh jesus christ 

I vote paint the corsair rings.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Your not the only one that tried to find some yellow fans, I search high and low for some good ones...there are non to be found that i would call good. I think you should just pick up some Corsair fans and spray paint the rings, I think that would be the best idea.

Yeah I guess I'm going to try that one out, afterall I have 3 rings so if I fuck up once it's not that bad :p

Yeah I guess I'm going to try that one out, afterall I have 3 rings so if I fuck up once it's not that bad :P

if you mess it up, just paint over it.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Did people just seriously say paint the fans...

It will screw up the fan balance. Either DYE the fans, or find soem magic yellow fan :p

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

Did people just seriously say paint the fans...

It will screw up the fan balance. Either DYE the fans, or find soem magic yellow fan :P

Painting the rings of the Corsair Air Series man :p

Akasa Viper series are decent...with black frames and yellow blades.  I have several Akasa Apache series fans in use and no issues as of yet. They also have the 140mm in the Viper if thats what you need..

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/11111/fan-709/Akasa_120mm_x_25mm_Viper_PWM_Fan_w_Hydro_Dynamic_Bearings_AK-FN059.html?tl=g36c365s936

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/17690/fan-1157/Akasa_120140mm_x_25mm_VIPER_R_PWM_Fan_w_Hydro_Dynamic_Bearings_AK-FN073.html?tl=g36c365s936

<p>CM HAF 922 (Akasa Apache 140s/120s for case cooling), ASUS Sabertooth Z77, Intel 3570K@4.0Ghz, 16GB Kingston Black @1600 (2x8), Xigmatek DK 2 with 2 xAkasa Apache 120mm, Sapphire 7950 OC CF, NZXT Sentry Mix 2 FC, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD x1, Kingston Hyper X 240GB SSD x1, Seasonic 1050w PSU, Cyborg V5 Keyboard with RAT 3 mouse, ASUS VG248QE 144mhz. monitor