Best Video Editing Software to utilize my r9 390x

simo292a
Go to solution Solved by ALwin,

Its nothing special i am working on right now but i definitely want to get more advanced as i learn how to use the software efficiently.

DaVinci Resolve, Hitfilms and Lightworks can be just as advanced.

The reason I pay for Adobe is not because it is more advanced than any of those software, but because I've been working with them for years as a professional and I get a return of investment.  If I were just a hobbyist, I would not be using Adobe.

What is your CPU and memory?

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

What's your PC spec?  Anyway, strange that a video from a phone would stutter, they're not designed to record high bit rate video.

DaVinci works with windows 10.

My pc spec is

i5 4690

r9 390x

8gb ram

That should hypothetically be enough to play back your video, even in DaVinci.

What sort of HDDs or SSDs do you have?

I'm able to get smooth playback of videos recorded at various frame rates with my iPhone in my machine in DaVinci Resolve.

i7-4790K

32GB

dual Titan X

SSDs

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

That should hypothetically be enough to play back your video, even in DaVinci.

What sort of HDDs or SSDs do you have?

i got a samsung 840 evo ssd with 250 gb storage and a seagate barracuda 1tb disk

but i get this error message when i start the program: http://imgur.com/E6RHUIo

i got a samsung 840 evo ssd with 250 gb storage and a seagate barracuda 1tb disk

but i get this error message when i start the program: http://imgur.com/E6RHUIo

Got any software like uTorrent running in the background?

Got any software like uTorrent running in the background?

Yeah and now it works when i closed it. How does that interact with it?

Yeah and now it works when i closed it. How does that interact with it?

I'm not exactly certain, but it may be an issue of codec conflict as the latest versions of uTorrent allow for some sort of streaming.

I'm not exactly certain, but it may be an issue of codec conflict as the latest versions of uTorrent allow for some sort of streaming.

Ok thanks alot for your help i really appreciate it. I will contact you if i need some help with the program :-).