Any way to have more then 1 clipboard?

monaka25
Go to solution Solved by vanished,

I wouldn't bet on it, chronic usage of Windows breeds feeblemindedness. That's why all devs run Unix.

Here's just one that looks promising.  A quick Google search revealed what looks like could be countless other tools for this

update: But your other statements are true :)

Well I use CTRL c and v alot.. but its annoying when I need to go copy 1 thing, then copy another, and go back to the first thing.. so is there ANYTHING that allowes me to have more clipboards/more then 1 thing on the clipboard... like binds to past other things..?

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

Define "hav emore."

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Define "hav emore."

Have more what?  Then do what with the clipboard?

If you would like to have more than one clipboard though, I know there are tools for Linux so there must be similar ones for Windows.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

If you would like to have more than one clipboard though, I know there are tools for Linux so there must be similar ones for Windows.

I wouldn't bet on it, chronic usage of Windows breeds feeblemindedness. That's why all devs run Unix.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Here's just one that looks promising.  A quick Google search revealed what looks like could be countless other tools for this

update: But your other statements are true :)

Edited by Ryan_Vickers

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.