Saints Row 4 Is an AMD Gaming Evolved Title.

So was the third.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

Alrighty

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

AHAHAHAA
WHAT A TERRIBLE GAME

did people actually look forward to this game? It's so bad, absolute garbage, 2 hours and in the trash

did people actually look forward to this game? It's so bad, absolute garbage, 2 hours and in the trash

Ehh, are you sure we're talking about the same game? Saints Row 4 won't be released for about a week.

AHAHAHAA

WHAT A TERRIBLE GAME

Are you posting from ThE fUtUrE? because this game isn't out yet. 

Are you posting from ThE fUtUrE? because this game isn't out yet. 

Ehh, are you sure we're talking about the same game? Saints Row 4 won't be released for about a week.

reviews are out btw

I had a feeling it might be, just finished playing through Saints Row the Third and was constantly reminded that it also was an AMD Gaming Evolved title.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

and their almost entirely positive. 

being I didn't like the 3rd one, I wouldn't even like the second, plus it's rare that I ever enjoy a game rated on IGN a 7/10

and their almost entirely positive. 

More of a balanced view.

The game has a identity crisis.

Its a good game, but alot of the content/mechanics is just pushed to the side because you have super powers and you can just forget about it, just fly around 1shotting bad guys and fireballing them in the face (which is friken sweeeeet mind you, but defeats the purpose of weapons and car's)

It also doesn't seem to be optimized for nvidia cards for the time being that is.

I'm getting the game regardless, loved saints row 3.

Saints row is the type of game that can get away with this kind of stuff ,its just for good fun.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

reviews are out btw

being I didn't like the 3rd one, I wouldn't even like the second, plus it's rare that I ever enjoy a game rated on IGN a 7/10

So, let me get this straight. You're saying the next game will suck because you didn't like the third one, and you are also basing your decision based off of a review? From IGN of all people? I didn't think SR3 was that amazing, but I feel as if a lot of your hate stems from it being an AMD evolved game.

So, let me get this straight. You're saying the next game will suck because you didn't like the third one, and you are also basing your decision based off of a review? From IGN of all people? I didn't think SR3 was that amazing, but I feel as if a lot of your hate stems from it being an AMD evolved game.

dude, I watch more than IGN of course, I can't form an opinion from just one review, although, never use Metacritic

and no, I love AMD bundles, it's a value addon that's wonderful, I'm no fanboy, but I wouldn't choose this one if you get the gold tier, there are much better games

I feel that IGN has become too jaded. They don't seem to have enthusiasm for any games that are not mainstream or AAA. So,While I'll continuie to read/watch their reviews (and others) they won't make a major impact on my purchasing decision. The people that I agree with the most are Destructoid/Rev3Games' Max Scoville and Rev3Games' Adam Sessler(formerly with X-Play).

Aside from that I look forward to getting an AMD GPU later this year.

Here's the review and additional thought from the two people I mentioned above:

Max Scoville

@TechFan@ic

The twitter link is dead. :(

So I guess that they will add more games as new games get released in this bundle?

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

@TechFan@ic

The twitter link is dead. :(

So I guess that they will add more games as new games get released in this bundle?

Yes adding more games in the upcoming months has been confirmed.

The tweet has indeed disappeared, perhaps they mistakenly tweeted this information earlier than planned.

More of a balanced view.

The game has a identity crisis.

Its a good game, but alot of the content/mechanics is just pushed to the side because you have super powers and you can just forget about it, just fly around 1shotting bad guys and fireballing them in the face (which is friken sweeeeet mind you, but defeats the purpose of weapons and car's)

It also doesn't seem to be optimized for nvidia cards for the time being that is.

I'm getting the game regardless, loved saints row 3.

Saints row is the type of game that can get away with this kind of stuff ,its just for good fun.

Saint's row III wasn't really great on nvidia cards at launch either :P

But yer,AMD is on a roll,can't wait for the game to come out ^^