Good router under $50?

1SpeedHD

Hello everyone! I was wondering what a good router would be for gaming on PC, and PS4 wirelessly. Any suggestions will help!

gaming router? im not saying it doesnt exist, im just saying i dont know anything about routers

~dm

wtf is a gaming router

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

gaming router?

Im guess he just means a good router for under $50 that has high wifi speed like a 600Mbit/s router with a 1gig ethernet under $50 id say stick with the own ur network provider provides you as you wont find better for that price as long as you have a good provider like virgin (if there in america lol)

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

Im guess he just means a good router for under $50 that has high wifi speed like a 600mbps router with a 1gig ethernet under $50 id say stick with the own ur network provider provides you as you wont find better for that price as long as you have a good provider like virgin (if there in america lol)

because so many isp's provide that kind of speed and also its called an ethernet cable

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

Under 50 dollars is pretty tough for a "gaming" router. Honestly, I would go for a 100 dollar budget if you want good performance. Also, try to hook up ethernet

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

A decent Powerline Adapter.

because so many isp's provide that kind of speed and also its called an ethernet cable

im on about the Ethernet port you know RJ-45 not the cable i just said Ethernet as not everyone knows that there a RJ-45 didnt not expect anyone to get confused with that LOL

my router that i got free with my provider offers 2.5ghz and 5ghz wifi at 450Mbit/s and 4 ethernet ports at 10/100/1000 Mbit/s (RJ-45 just so no one is confused with a cable :S) so ye u ent going to beat that with a $50 router any decent router and if i was to buy the router my provider gave me free id be looking at $80+

here is a couple routers that are decent and cheap 

http://www.amazon.com/Asus-Dual-Band-Wireless-N600-Gigabit-RT-N56U/dp/B0049YQVHE

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BUSDVBQ/ref=psdc_300189_t1_B0049YQVHE

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |