Coffee thread?

Spookies_

So what are you guys using, what are you brewing?

I only just started drinking coffee, so I bought a big tub of Folgers. I have a little Mr. Coffee maker, but I have a Pour-Over cup, a French Press, and a Moka pot on the way from amazon too! 

WHO WOULDA THOUGHT | THAT A WHITE BOY | WOULD BRING HIPHOP BACK?

I grow my own beans

How? Greenhouse? I want to get into buying green beans and roasting them myself, just don't have a grinder/know where to buy

WHO WOULDA THOUGHT | THAT A WHITE BOY | WOULD BRING HIPHOP BACK?

Currently drinking Folgers as well :D

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Starting every day with

10142big.jpg

löfbergs lila mellanrost.

My coffee maker needs replacing though..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Bialetti and Lavazza whenever i crave coffee :)

lavazza09_2.jpgc8ca96b0-18d0-4c94-bfbf-3e448f65bd4d._V3

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Really, I'm more of a tea kinda guy. If coffee, I just use that Phillip's 'Senseo' (that the international name as well?) thing that stands around anyway and is really handy. 

I mostly just take coffee when I'm really tired or have to go on long highway rides.

Oh. And i will add that when i'm in town or something i like having a Moccachino at a café (Because starbucks and similar concepts are full of morons)

473701609_9bfe89a2d3.jpg

Most annoying coffee when you have a mustache.. But still good enough for me not to care

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Oh. And i will add that when i'm in town or something i like having a Moccachino at a café (Because starbucks and similar concepts are full of morons)

Most annoying coffee when you have a mustache.. But still good enough for me not to care

erhmagad that looks SO GOOD

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

erhmagad that looks SO GOOD

The local place i visit even does this^^ 

moccachino.jpg

And yes. It is really good  ;)

The local place i visit even does this^^ 

And yes. It is really good  ;)

I

Hate

You.

D: we're out of coffee too :(((((

I

Hate

You.

D: we're out of coffee too :(((((

Just go to a café and get it.  :lol:

Just go to a café and get it.  :lol:

Nearest one is shite, the other nearest one is starbucks. yeh no. 

Nearest one is shite, the other nearest one is starbucks. yeh no.

Egh.. Starbucks. We've got starbucks clones over here. 

Went in once and left ten minutes later. Without a fucking coffee. The line was not huge. But all the morons that took hours to mix and match half a tonne of crap into their "coffee" made it take ages.. "Iced, Half Caff, Ristretto, Venti, 4-Pump, Sugar Free, Cinnamon, Dolce Soy Skinny Latt OH FUCK OFF

Starbucks is pretty poor, tired a coffee there once, it was watery and tasted sad. 

Starbucks is pretty poor, tired a coffee there once, it was watery and tasted sad. 

Egh.. Starbucks. We've got starbucks clones over here. 

Went in once and left ten minutes later. Without a fucking coffee. The line was not huge. But all the morons that took hours to mix and match half a tonne of crap into their "coffee" made it take ages.. "Iced, Half Caff, Ristretto, Venti, 4-Pump, Sugar Free, Cinnamon, Dolce Soy Skinny Latt OH FUCK OFF

I must admit that I love me some Peppermint mocha once in a while

[aquote name=Flight1sim" post="6194021" timestamp="1444003393]I must admit that I love me some Peppermint mocha once in a while

Haha we all have our guilty pleasures ;)

For the past year or so I've actually made the switch to a Keurig (before someone screams FRENCH PRESS or ewww Keurig, read on..) simply for simplicity as I have finally gotten around to being back in school to finish the degree I started 7 years ago and didn't finish, and the Keurig has been much quicker and simpler to get me a cup of coffee down before heading out the door.

This said, I've been rather unlucky in finding something on the cheaper side of things over the Jamaican Blue Mountain beans I was buying prior to the Keurig, the price of the stuff I was buying added up to be quite outrageous with even just 1 cup of coffee a day. So I started ordering sampler packs from Amazon with 40 different kcups to try, then, I found a SlickDeal add for something called SanFrancisco Bay Fog Chaser. THAT was a delightful coffee that I enjoyed! Moving further into the SFBay brand, I tried Rainforest Blend which became my current favorite alongside a coffee roaster that is near my mother's location that I order from that is simply quality Ethiopian.

Links to both below,

http://www.gourmet-coffee.com/organic-onecup-rainforest-blend.html

http://www.lyonscoffeeroasters.com/shop/ethiopian-yirgacheffe

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

I freakin' love coffee, it's the nectar of the gods when you're a university student.

Everyone else I know are all tea-drinkers, I'm the only one who drinks the potent stuff.

I freakin' love coffee, it's the nectar of the gods when you're a university student.

Everyone else I know are all tea-drinkers, I'm the only one who drinks the potent stuff.

Nothing wrong with a good tea, I found a certain love for Teavana some years back, but damn, I thought my coffee got pricey, $25+ for 4oz of tea gets pricey :(

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

I like the Chemex, reminds me to slow down and that I don't need a machine for every baldercrapping thing in my life (plus I like "analog stuff" that still works after the power's out). Medium and dark roasts, usually picked up from a local Peet's.

Updated desired build