So I'll be living on my universities campus

As the title states I'll be living on my universities campus from this weekend on, one of the perks of living here is that I'll have access and full use of lab computers/servers and I have asked the I.T. manager if I could use some of the resources for folding, and he said that he already uses some of them but I can use the others and dedicate them to the folding team here at LinusTechTips!

So I'll be seeing you guys around here in the near future! :)

#!

That's pretty damn awesome. You now have a folding farm and don't have to pay for electricity.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

That's awesome!

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

As the title states I'll be living on my universities campus from this weekend on, one of the perks of living here is that I'll have access and full use of lab computers/servers and I have asked the I.T. manager if I could use some of the resources for folding, and he said that he already uses some of them but I can use the others and dedicate them to the folding team here at LinusTechTips!

So I'll be seeing you guys around here in the near future! :)

Excellent - if you want some help on setups for various configs, post in here and I can help you out and also setup remote monitoring, with HFM.NET, to keep an eye on everything.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99