Possible virus possible not h31p!1

Inject

post-8588-0-74774100-1443888093_thumb.pnSo today i today i was relaxing and watching videos on YouTube when all of a sudden a horrifying error pops up on my screen.  Let me preferaise this with the fact i havent had a virus in over maybe 10years, which doesn't mean i don't now but still im just saying i am ultra careful and pretty much don't go to any unofficial sites or download things.  Malwarebytes Pro is always on and i have several link scanners (web of trust,  site advisor etc).  When i do go anywhere it's on my phone or on a virtual machine in vmware with security protection on it too as well as all file sharing disabled. 

Anyways here is the message attached to this post.  I am currently on my phone as im to afraid to touch my own pc.  I use to fix other peoples pcs with virus issues no problem but when it's my own i get very phobic lol  thanks for your help in advance 

I also have a failing hard drive and i think my gpu or some other component is also failing so i do believe i have hardware issues on top of this if it isn't related maybe it is error doesn't sound real hope it is. 

Also my boot drive isn't failing its an ssd but most of my stuff is installed on the failing drive

Boot a Livesystem and run from there a virus-scan. The Virus maybe tried to install itself with system rights. (restart needed for that)

I successfully hacked 127.0.0.1! Now I cant turn on my computer :/

6700K - z170 Pro Gaming - Samsung 850 Pro 256GB - WD Black 1TB - WD Green 3TB - External Hard drive 3TB - Zotac GTX 970 Amp! Core Edition - Fractal Define R5 - RM650 - Razer BW Chroma - Roccat Tyon Lasermouse

@hanstiv yeah i know but I'm wondering if it's even a virus. I got 5 boot disk for scanning im going to do that first. This wouldn't be the first time i overreacted and scanned by pc for days only to find out i didn't have a virus and i was being stupid

Edit: http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX136903

This seems to suggest it can be a real Windows error and since i have hardware failure i may be ok anyone agree?