Came home, hit power button on computer, nothing..

w33d

Hello, So i came home from work today and hit the power button, and nothing happend. or well something happend, i have led lights in my computer, they blinked for 0.1 second and then pc was completly DEAD..... So, i tried moving my gpu (gtx 980) and hoped that IT was not fuckin dead atleast cuz then i woulda been real fuckin mad, but it worked on my other old pc. I even tried resetting the motherboard on the pc, changing the power cable, vaccum cleaning pc for dust and stuff ( even though i do it regularly 1 time a month ) still no power, then i thought for myself IT MUST BE THE POWER SUPPLY.... maby it is, maby its not, who the fuck knows... oh wait u guys might know !! HELP PLZ.......

PC Specs:

Gtx 980

h87m pro4 motherboard ( a shit one really )

16 gig ram 

ssd 256gig samsung

harddrive 1tb (dunno rpm atm at work and desperate for help...)

intel i5 4670k

like 5 fans maybe?

windows 7 64-bit (hate windows 8, waiting for windows 10 to get a bit more stable with another game im playing)

and uh yea... that about it, plz tell me its the power supply, i already have orderer corsair hx 750i platinum.

and OFCOURSE..... the switch is set to ONE and not ZERO......... 

what PSU you got in the PC now?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Could be the PSU, could be something shorting out the motherboard.

I had a computer that I though was dead, I tried a different GPU (Geforce 2), it worked it had something to do with that AGP slot and that GPU (Radeon 9200) was shorting the board.

The Radeon 9200 worked fine and the motherboard worked fine but not with each other!

Currently , i have the sharkoon 600 wpm (bronze) And for me, the name looks kinda sketchy, i dont think its a good psu at all. And, let me let u guys know. i bought a usb hub from china (iknow im dumb as shit) and from then, my pc started acting weird (1 month ago) sometimes, when i had the hub plugged in my pc , i hit the power button, the pc starts for 3 sec and atuo shuts down.. what i have to do then, is unplug the usb from pc, start the pc, then wait some seconds , THEN plug the usb (hub) in again and the pc works.. so, i think kinda THAT was the issue but still, really not sure... it was like that few times before i got the usb hub, like with the corsair k70 i had it happend few times... but , it got worse with usb hub so yea..... PSU is sharkoon 600 wpm bronze 

Well, i smoke a few times a week bro, too keep dat chill after work n get dem munchies  :P  :ph34r:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

sharkoon 600 

the name looks kinda sketchy

Kinda? Who the fuck is sharkoon? That isn't a well recognized reliable brand. 

Troubleshooting a pc will make you believe in gremlins.

--Thread killer--

I have checked all that lol

Yea thing is i bought a prebuildt pc, this aint a custom made.. so yea ... yeaaa i think its the shitkoon...

It was prebuild custom buildt by the www.multicom.no , they make and sell custom made ones.

what the fuck did i just write i dont know english but ty for answers anyway

I have checked all that lol

Yea thing is i bought a prebuildt pc, this aint a custom made.. so yea ... yeaaa i think its the shitkoon...

It was prebuild custom buildt by the www.multicom.no , they make and sell custom made ones.

what the fuck did i just write i dont know english but ty for answers anyway

PSUs aren't all that expensive in comparison to some other components. Go for a trustworthy brand this time!

Dawg read the first message i wrote, i said i already ordered the corsaid hx 750i platinum lolllllllll

PSUs aren't all that expensive in comparison to some other components. Go for a trustworthy brand this time!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dawg read the first message i wrote, i said i already ordered the corsaid hx 750i platinum lolllllllll

Corsaid? You mean Corsair? I hope...

Troubleshooting a pc will make you believe in gremlins.

--Thread killer--

Corsaid? You mean Corsair? I hope...

Yea corsair lol, im at work and kinda rush typing here

Vacuuming a pc can create static buildup on the tip of the nozzle. A shortout maybe?

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Is the battery empty? Is your PC plugged to the wall? Sorry, I had to... I don't know.

King of Off Topic.