what should i do

ilyas001

hi guys a live in algeria and i want to move and study in the us or europe but first i need to know what should i studie because i love passing hours trying to find why this software doesn't work why this pc doesn't boot i love touching the hardware installing thing (soft or hardware ) and ly dream is to work with a team on a project and i woold be responssable on building somekind of new motherboard or something like just to help you get the big pecture wish this is enought you can ask me questions if you want i will answer them i need your help  

Hate to be "that guy" but your grammar is so bad that i couldnt understand what you were getting at, sorry, not meant to offend you, but maybe you could try writing this again? :)

Hate to be "that guy" but your grammar is so bad that i couldnt understand what you were getting at, sorry, not meant to offend you, but maybe you could try writing this again? :)

You are being that guy, you can understand what he is saying.

OP: Where are you thinking of moving to? there are a number of places you could study computer science at (this way you can go into computer engineering/etc. for creation of new hardware). If you have an active internet connection you could potentially enroll into an online uni course (if you are of age) or you could sign up to a number of free classes.

Hope this helps

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

While I agree that you can extrapolate most of it... I also have to agree that it's not good enough. He really needs to put the effort in right now. If he submits something like that in academia he will end up being just another emigrant who ended up at the tills in Burger King.

Sorry to be harsh but that's how the world works. Better you encounter it sooner rather than later.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

you should first follow some study in electrical engineering, then possibly software engineering. then you can maybe do a more specialized study in PCB design and stuff like that, since that's a very specialized subject.

then you can start applying for a job, tough that'll be a while :P

While I agree that you can extrapolate most of it... I also have to agree that it's not good enough. He really needs to put the effort in right now. If he submits something like that in academia he will end up being just another emigrant who ended up at the tills in Burger King.

Sorry to be harsh but that's how the world works. Better you encounter it sooner rather than later.

he's posting on a tech forum, he doesn't have to be 100% with grammar.

You can point out "hey, you should probably make sure to use proper grammar and English", but you can also answer his question.

It's not hard and it certainly does not cost you anything to be polite and helpful.

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

he's posting on a tech forum, he doesn't have to be 100% with grammar.

I think it does; "start as you mean to carry on". If one makes a consistent effort to be at 100% all of the time then this will become second nature when it really matters.

You can point out "hey, you should probably make sure to use proper grammar and English", but you can also answer his question.

It's not hard and it certainly does not cost you anything to be polite and helpful.

At the risk of this becoming inflammatory:

My polite attitude begins and ends at the point where I and others like me (those that work hard for a living) directly contribute to his fees instead of it going to my childrens inheritance. In the UK we pay taxes to the government to help provide finances to our student population - emergent or otherwise. We then continue to pay welfare and benefits after they have dropped out and are expecting to live off of the state... (though things are getting better now that the Conservative party is 'in').

I chose to be harsh and realistic in order to be helpful rather than blowing rainbow colored happyland smoke up his back side...

you should first follow some study in electrical engineering, then possibly software engineering. then you can maybe do a more specialized study in PCB design and stuff like that, since that's a very specialized subject.

then you can start applying for a job, tough that'll be a while  :P

In any event, this is possibly the best plan considering the interests you have expressed.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

It sound more like you would be into programming than the engineering part of product development. With something like motherboards companies need both. The way Universities work in this country, you can apply to one department which would have several subjects to major in. You select most suitable after first year and can switch after completing 3 year Bachelors program if you don't like it. Or in some cases you can switch department after first year if you don't like the whole thing.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

OP: Where are you thinking of moving to? there are a number of places you could study computer science at (this way you can go into computer engineering/etc. for creation of new hardware). If you have an active internet connection you could potentially enroll into an online uni course (if you are of age) or you could sign up to a number of free classes.

Hope this helps

Dont be a dick, I never said I wasnt that guy, learn to read, I said I wouldnt like to be "that guy". You can't just say that "you can understand this", beacuse I simply can't, perhaps you can, but I found It difficult.

He's comprehensible. English isn't my first language and I can understand him. So you should be able to.

He's comprehensible. English isn't my first language and I can understand him. So you should be able to.

His English is much better than my Algerian. :)

Where did I ever state that he was not "comprehensible"?

While I agree that you can extrapolate most of it... I also have to agree that it's not good enough...

Please read the rest of the thread (thoroughly) before you make a reply based upon assumptions and not objective fact thank you.

Gramma Nazi´s...  :rolleyes:

zs3eBXC.jpg

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

You didn't.

So your point is completely moot.