What makes Phantom Glass so good?

legend8887

the overprice of it.

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

It's pretty spooky how good it is.

I'll show myself out.

Specs:

Intel i7-4790K @ 4.7 GHz cooled by Corsair H80i | ASUS Maximus VII Formula |  G.Skill 8 GB (2 x 4GB) 2133 | EVGA 980 Superclocked (Fry) | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro OS Drive | WD Black HDD | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | Corsair Vengeance K70 | Logitech G502 Proteus Core

lol @ AMD 8350

It's made from corning gorilla glass. The same stuff that's on most high end smartphones.

what he said, and its a lot easier to apply on phones.

get tempered glass instead of phantom glass. tempered is much stronger

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

get tempered glass instead of phantom glass. tempered is much stronger

no, it isn't. Gorilla glass is a form of tempered glass that has improved capabilities over regular tempered glass

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

no, it isn't. Gorilla glass is a form of tempered glass that has improved capabilities over regular tempered glass

for me tempered glass has served me better than gorilla glass. Usually when a gorilla glass screen protector I put on my phone the screen shatters with it. Tempered glass usually shatters and doesnt rough up the actual screen

There's a plastic layer that's on your screen that won't shatter, hense why the actual phone screen won't shatter. On top of the plastic the glass is there.

for me tempered glass has served me better than gorilla glass. Usually when a gorilla glass screen protector I put on my phone the screen shatters with it. Tempered glass usually shatters and doesnt rough up the actual screen

Probably the ripoff kind lol

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

There's a plastic layer that's on your screen that won't shatter, hense why the actual phone screen won't shatter. On top of the plastic the glass is there.

Probably the ripoff kind lol

dont think so

Nothing but luck (also how often do you drop your phone?!).

I have a spigen glas.t and i think its pretty good but dont know about phantom glass 

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

well, Its basically another screen on top of the real one. it prevents from scratches, and protects damages that could happen to the screen.

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

Phantom Glass is one of the best screen protectors on the market, but also one of the more expensive offers.

May Our Framerates Be High And Our Temperatures Be Low.

PSUs: EVGA B2/G2/GQ/GS, Corsair RMx/i, Grey-Label CXM, Everything Seasonic/Delta/Super Flower, XFX except XT

Use pcpartpicker.com