Please help! windows issues for hours, bsod loop after fresh Windows 10 install

okay, so i have been in a rut with windows for hours and i have run out of things to try.

specs; CPU: amd fx 8350 MOBO: fxa 990 ud3 rev 4.1 GPU: gigabyte g1 970 boot SSD: kingston hyperx 240gb WINDOWS 10 RAM: 16gb corsair LP vengeance

so last night i installed a cad program, legit student edition, then upon reboot, my ssd was unrecognizable, it stated 'insert proper boot drive'. tried debugging that for hours, ended up formatting ssd, with fresh windows 10 install, using the media creation tool on a usb (fat32). Went all good, did the installing as follows; chrome, itunes, steam, qbittorrent, corsair link, corsair utility tool.

Windows was then booting with no time in the corner, then bam back to windows crashing, bsod: iqrl less than or not equal to, memory management, nonpaged in paged area?? I can boot into safemode with the majority of my hardware unplugged (usb wifi, external hdd, webcam), but windows just bsod loops otherwise. Im really desperate and have tried so many things. please help :(

okay, so i have been in a rut with windows for hours and i have run out of things to try.

specs; CPU: amd fx 8350 MOBO: fxa 990 ud3 rev 4.1 GPU: gigabyte g1 970 boot SSD: kingston hyperx 240gb WINDOWS 10 RAM: 16gb corsair LP vengeance

so last night i installed a cad program, legit student edition, then upon reboot, my ssd was unrecognizable, it stated 'insert proper boot drive'. tried debugging that for hours, ended up formatting ssd, with fresh windows 10 install, using the media creation tool on a usb (fat32). Went all good, did the installing as follows; chrome, itunes, steam, qbittorrent, corsair link, corsair utility tool.

Windows was then booting with no time in the corner, then bam back to windows crashing, bsod: iqrl less than or not equal to, memory management, nonpaged in paged area?? I can boot into safemode with the majority of my hardware unplugged (usb wifi, external hdd, webcam), but windows just bsod loops otherwise. Im really desperate and have tried so many things. please help :(

Broken SSD possibly? When did you buy the ssd?

Numbre

Probably just a bad SSD if its an older one than chances are that it failed

Probably just a bad SSD if its an older one than chances are that it failed

I could be wrong here but unlike mechanical drives ssd's have two states : working and flat out stuffed.

i did crytaldisk info check and that said it was 99% good, chkdesk says all good, it was purchased brand new in april

Have you decoded the dump file?

im not really sure how to. i opened it in WinDBG and it says  probably caused by ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exe

/so it has randomly booted without bluescreening???? i guess im in

April 29th 2015

Yeah, it shouldn't have died at this time, no way.

Even with multiple fresh installs and lots of writes to the drive it still shouldn't be dead this early on.

But because you can still install an operating system and use it for a bit before it stops working, it may be fine and something else is causing the issue.

Have you recently changed any hardware?

no hardware changes

i just went into my bios to adjust cpu fan, exited to boot and now it is back to 'reboot and select proper boot device'

EDIT: i can only access windows if boot priority 1 is windows boot manager

no hardware changes

i just went into my bios to adjust cpu fan, exited to boot and now it is back to 'reboot and select proper boot device'

EDIT: i can only access windows if boot priority 1 is windows boot manager

At work arm but will answer that question on how to when I finish.

What I will say however is I'll bet my right nut it's not the ssd!

At work arm but will answer that question on how to when I finish.

What I will say however is I'll bet my right nut it's not the ssd!

would it have anything to do with how i installed windows? like uefi install? or not creating a seperate partition for windows? 

would it have anything to do with how i installed windows? like uefi install? or not creating a seperate partition for windows?

No on the first and no on the second.

I'll book mark this thread and give you a tut when I finish work if you haven't work out how to read dump files.

No on the first and no on the second.

I'll book mark this thread and give you a tut when I finish work if you haven't work out how to read dump files.

Thanks heaps. 

As promised.

The first thing you will need to do is locate your dump file.

Now understand that windows will create a dump file when there is a BSOD but it will also sometimes create one even if you HAVENT had a BSOD.

Head on over to windows in your c drive. Then locate the folder labelled Minidump. Once you have opened that you will need to grab the latest dump file. for me I find it easier to simply copy and paste it to the desktop.

Now that you have the file needed there are two ways you can read the dump file. First way is to download the MS Windows SDK then download the symbols pack, load the symbols the load the dump file. I did however find a much easier way to read dump files. Some god like person created a site where you simply upload the dump and it will analyze it for you, so I have been using that site ever since.

http://www.osronline.com/page.cfm?name=analyze

Use the choose file button then press upload dump.

After a few seconds it will give you a primary analysis.

Copy and paste that to a text file and upload it here.

This is the single greatest way to work out what is wrong with a PC. I have been using dump files to problem solve computer errors for many many years and find it the preferred method.