fixing a broken naga

mtbdude641

is there any best way to fix a broken mouse. my original razer naga is broken and i figured out what broke. its the plastic piece that makes the contact when you click down on the one side. its still there on the other side but now only one of the clicks works. any ideas would definitely be welcome

is there any best way to fix a broken mouse. my original razer naga is broken and i figured out what broke. its the plastic piece that makes the contact when you click down on the one side. its still there on the other side but now only one of the clicks works. any ideas would definitely be welcome

Super glue on the tab that broke or a new piece to replace it not the most elegant solution but saves buying a completely new mouse.

If you can of course try an RMA if it's still in warranty.

Edited by W-L

I just hot glued more on-top of the white tab until the mouse click worked properly.

Spoiler

CPU: AMD R7 5800X | CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i PRO | Motherboard: MSI B550-A PRO | Memory: G.Skill RIPJAWS V DDR4 3200mhz 64GB | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra | PSU: Seasonic Prime 1300w | OS Drive: Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500GB | Games Drive: Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB | Media Drive: 2x WD Blue HDD 1TB in Raid 0 | Media Drive: 2x WD Black HDD 2TB in Raid 1 | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D | Monitor 1: ASUS PB287Q UHD | Monitor 2: ASUS PG278Q WQHD

getting a new mouse that isn't razer is fixing lots of issues :^)

i guess find where that piece goes and glueing it there

As someone that's bought Razer products, Logitech products, and Ducky products, there seems to be an undeserved stigma towards Razer. Razer has an experience that no one else can really pull off. (software, packaging, etc.)

GTX 980 Ti / 5820k / 16 GB DDR4 / 500 GB SSD / ATH-M50X

As someone that's bought Razer products, Logitech products, and Ducky products, there seems to be an undeserved stigma towards Razer. Razer has an experience that no one else can really pull off. (software, packaging, etc.)

/summon @DarkBlade2117

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Lol what? Do,you truly have no idea what you are talking about or..? Lets start,

Razer Kraken Pro- I seen some youtuber wearing them, NO RESEARCH I just had to have them. I thought they were amazing, that is until I got the Kingston HyperX Cloud 1's. Let me tell you, the Kraken Pros are so bad. They are ungodly uncomfortable, very cheap plastic, and the wire is not even braided. It stripped after just a few months which forced me to get the Cloud 1's. Not to mention the audio quality.

Razer Naga Hex- This mouse is alright, however once again, the cheap materials inside it make it so uncomfortable, the LED is not broght, and it kindda turns off and on. Which is annoying. The glossy plastic, when your hands sweat is so bad. The buttons on it are alright, however they make you put your thumb in a position that is not good. I use a hybrid of Palm and Fingertip, and I can say, the mouse works for NEITHER. The Razer synapse is just so bad, and the Mionix NAOS 7000 is better in every way, shape, and form.

Razer BlackWidow Ultimate- Now keyboards are more,of a personal thing but, CherryMX switches are so much better over Kailh switches. You get two switch types from razer, Green and Orange. Cherry has to many to name. The Greens, are way to loud. They are louder then CherryMX Blues. The cheap plastic is so bad, they tried to make it have this matte feel to it and it just does not work. The LEDs are alright, I wish you would have more customization for them instead of Low Medium and High for brightness, they get brighter then needed, but they only LOOK brighter as I have found out recently since under the keycaps is green. So the green light bounces off it very well. All in all, I do not like Corsair, but the Corsair K70 or Strafe will be much better. Ducky Will beat both, Ducky has some of the highest quality materials.

I don't know where you have gotten your exerperience from, but a lot of it is wrong.

Also Packaging? ONCE YOU HAVE UNBOXED ONE RAZER PRODUCT, you have unboxed them all. All unboxing from razer is the same. The Kraken Pro packaging has literally nothing protecting it, the Naga Hex again has nothong protecting it, and same for the BlackWidow Ultimate. I would be very scared to ship something packaged by Razer. Kingston HyperX, I can take a picture of the packaging and show you how a real headset should be packaged.

@Dan Castellaneta

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

yeah i just need to find something to glue in there, the original piece that was in there is now lost. just need to find a plastic piece that i can glue in there to fix it somehow. the mouse is out of warranty otherwise i would do a RMA

yeah i just need to find something to glue in there, the original piece that was in there is now lost. just need to find a plastic piece that i can glue in there to fix it somehow. the mouse is out of warranty otherwise i would do a RMA

Depending on what it is you could cut a small piece of acrylic with a small hack saw and glue in place.

yeah thats what im thinking . the other piece is still attached on the mouse so i can kinda mold it off of that essentially , just would like to fix it rather than throw it away

Lol what? Do,you truly have no idea what you are talking about or..? Lets start,

Razer Kraken Pro- I seen some youtuber wearing them, NO RESEARCH I just had to have them. I thought they were amazing, that is until I got the Kingston HyperX Cloud 1's. Let me tell you, the Kraken Pros are so bad. They are ungodly uncomfortable, very cheap plastic, and the wire is not even braided. It stripped after just a few months which forced me to get the Cloud 1's. Not to mention the audio quality.

Razer Naga Hex- This mouse is alright, however once again, the cheap materials inside it make it so uncomfortable, the LED is not broght, and it kindda turns off and on. Which is annoying. The glossy plastic, when your hands sweat is so bad. The buttons on it are alright, however they make you put your thumb in a position that is not good. I use a hybrid of Palm and Fingertip, and I can say, the mouse works for NEITHER. The Razer synapse is just so bad, and the Mionix NAOS 7000 is better in every way, shape, and form.

Razer BlackWidow Ultimate- Now keyboards are more,of a personal thing but, CherryMX switches are so much better over Kailh switches. You get two switch types from razer, Green and Orange. Cherry has to many to name. The Greens, are way to loud. They are louder then CherryMX Blues. The cheap plastic is so bad, they tried to make it have this matte feel to it and it just does not work. The LEDs are alright, I wish you would have more customization for them instead of Low Medium and High for brightness, they get brighter then needed, but they only LOOK brighter as I have found out recently since under the keycaps is green. So the green light bounces off it very well. All in all, I do not like Corsair, but the Corsair K70 or Strafe will be much better. Ducky Will beat both, Ducky has some of the highest quality materials.

I don't know where you have gotten your exerperience from, but a lot of it is wrong.

Also Packaging? ONCE YOU HAVE UNBOXED ONE RAZER PRODUCT, you have unboxed them all. All unboxing from razer is the same. The Kraken Pro packaging has literally nothing protecting it, the Naga Hex again has nothong protecting it, and same for the BlackWidow Ultimate. I would be very scared to ship something packaged by Razer. Kingston HyperX, I can take a picture of the packaging and show you how a real headset should be packaged.

@Dan Castellaneta

Dude, are you okay? I got the Ducky Shine 3. I returned it. There's a reason Razer is popular. The same as Apple. They have an experience. With the Ducky I had to read the manual for 15 minutes trying to figure out how to do macros and adjust lighting. With Razer, you plug it in, software is automatically installed, you're done. It works. Sure, I'll give you your Kraken point, I have ATH-M50X's.

P.S. I have the 2013 Blackwidow, which has Cherry switches. Finally, I doubt you could notice reasonable difference between Cherry and Khale.

Dude, are you okay? I got the Ducky Shine 3. I returned it. There's a reason Razer is popular. The same as Apple. They have an experience. With the Ducky I had to read the manual for 15 minutes trying to figure out how to do macros and adjust lighting. With Razer, you plug it in, software is automatically installed, you're done. It works. Sure, I'll give you your Kraken point, I have ATH-M50X's.

P.S. I have the 2013 Blackwidow, which has Cherry switches. Finally, I doubt you could notice reasonable difference between Cherry and Khale.

I can tell a difference. Razer is popular the same reason Beats are. Marketing. Tons of youtubers. Twitch streams, ect use Razer. Ducky Shine 3, yeah maybe at once to starters are hard but as soon as you get used to it, you realize how great of a keyboard it is. I would not mind Razer, if they just did not charge so much for cheap plastic. The software on Razer is so bad.. It just is not setup how it should be. From personal experience, I have been using my BlackWidow 2014 and Naga hex for around a year now. They just are not worth the money, especially sonce you can find higher quality peripheals, for the same money.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

I can tell a difference. Razer is popular the same reason Beats are. Marketing. Tons of youtubers. Twitch streams, ect use Razer. Ducky Shine 3, yeah maybe at once to starters are hard but as soon as you get used to it, you realize how great of a keyboard it is. I would not mind Razer, if they just did not charge so much for cheap plastic. The software on Razer is so bad.. It just is not setup how it should be. From personal experience, I have been using my BlackWidow 2014 and Naga hex for around a year now. They just are not worth the money, especially sonce you can find higher quality peripheals, for the same money.

But the Razer BlackWidow is only $99. What mechanical keyboards in that price point are comparable?

But the Razer BlackWidow is only $99. What mechanical keyboards in that price point are comparable?

Cooler Master Quickfire w/ cherry switches.

What about the $162 Chroma version?