I now have the complete Tomb Raider Game Set! + Some history.

Mikjul

Well over time i bought one or two of these games on my steam account, i'm a big fan of the series, i even have them on PS1/Dreamcast/PS2 and the SEGA Saturn

wSC4DQs.jpg

Z5ojiVJ.png

Tomb Raider started everything in 3D Gaming, it is responsible for so many games after it's time.

Tomb Raider is responsible for making gaming that much more fulfilling, no auto saves, if you die you start the whole level over again, and some really steep learning curves if you wanted to pursue it to the end.

This was mostly due to the hardware though (PS1)

The PC did get some love back then however!

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Nice! B)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

There was a bundle quite a while ago on Steam where I got all the Tomb Raider games and their Add-Ons for only 15€.
And I still haven't played them yet apart from 3 titles...  :lol:

There was a bundle quite a while ago on Steam where I got all the Tomb Raider games and their Add-Ons for only 15€.

And I still haven't played them yet apart from 3 titles...  :lol:

You really should try to play them all, the only one i can't see getting on well with everyone is Angle of Darkness.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Only Lara Croft game what i have finished is the 2013 Tomb Raider. Also my inside is crying a little bit all way's. When some one say that, its the one year exclusive for Xbone. 

Failure is not an option!

You really should try to play them all, the only one i can't see getting on well with everyone is Angle of Darkness.

Probably a good idea.

But I have so much stuff to play right now x.x

I still have to get through the two new Wolfenstein titles, Shadow of Mordor, Styx, Risen 3, Hitman Absolution, Sleeping Dogs, Torchlight 2, The Witcher 3, Borderlands the Pre-Sequel and many more x.x 

And Fallout 4 is also coming closer and closer... D:

Probably a good idea.

But I have so much stuff to play right now x.x

I still have to get through the two new Wolfenstein titles, Shadow of Mordor, Styx, Risen 3, Hitman Absolution, Sleeping Dogs, Torchlight 2, The Witcher 3, Borderlands the Pre-Sequel and many more x.x 

I got some new games recently too, also for my PS3, so yeah same boat, i like to switch between games and keep a multi-game session going.

I have been gaming since i was 5 years old, that translates to 20 years now in gaming, so my interests have widened and became so much more, i can play games go play something else and come back to it remembering everything.

thi is like saying  :

Iv collected all of the boobs !

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Only Lara Croft game what i have finished is the 2013 Tomb Raider. Also my inside is crying a little bit all way's. When some one say that, its the one year exclusive for Xbone. 

yeah it's sad that they delay the pc version why delay the master race?!

yeah it's sad that they delay the pc version why delay the master race?!

At least we will get it.

I got some new games recently too, also for my PS3, so yeah same boat, i like to switch between games and keep a multi-game session going.

I have been gaming since i was 5 years old, that translates to 20 years now in gaming, so my interests have widened and became so much more, i can play games go play something else and come back to it remembering everything.

That's something I can't. I can maybe play two story lines at once without forgetting one of them. :P

That's something I can't. I can maybe play two story lines at once without forgetting one of them. :P

Back in the day's, when i was younger. I didn't remember but one story of the game on per gaming session. But now day's on my early 30's. My memory is lot stronger and can remember lot of story line's. Even thous that i thought i was thinking that, i didn't remember any more. 

Failure is not an option!