Favorite / budget-friendly CS:GO weapon skins

dre92

I'm not really sure where to post this, I decided to put it in the Esports section because this is related to CS:GO which is an esports game, so I'd like to apologize beforehand if I posted in the wrong section, and mods feel free to move my post to the appropriate section if necessary.

Here are some of my favorite skins that I've already owned or I'll be buying soon only for the weapons that I often use. These are all 'budget-friendly' skins, because I don't have a lot of money to spend for the better-looking and certainly more expensive skins out there. These are all almost dirt cheap, but I think they still look really cool and definitely worth buying.

Pistols

USP-S : Torque

Five-Seven : Urban Hazard

P250 : Valence

Tec-9 : Urban DDPAT

Glock : Wraiths

Deagle : Bronze Deco

Rifles

AK-47 : Elite Build

AWP : Worm God

M4A1-S : Nitro

M4A4 : Evil Daimyo

Scout (SSG 08) : Slashed

SMGs

P90 : Elite Build

MP7 : Urban Hazard

Heavy

MAG-7 : Heat

Nova : Candy Apple

So what's yours?  :D

"Yippie-ki-yay motherf**ker!"  ~John McClane

i was gonna say ak47 elite build but looks like you have that covered 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

P90 Module MW, SG 553 Pulse FT, Tec-9 VariCamo FT

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

I wouldn't call these budget skins but more of, "I'm broke and don't have a job, here's what I can buy" skins instead.

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

I wouldn't call these budget skins but more of, "I'm broke and don't have a job, here's what I can buy" skins instead.

what's with the negativity man? you just got rekt in a game or what? LOL

SSG 08 Abyss

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

what's with the negativity man? you just got rekt in a game or what? LOL

LOL no, I'm at work. That should explain it.

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

LOL no, I'm at work. That should explain it.

I feel you man  :P

i bet on cs go lounge the other day. Won a redline and a usp-s blood tiger, then bet that all that on the Mouz vs. Kinguin game. Flusha subbed in and I lost. :(

Just game being eSports game doesn't mean all content should fit in the section. You don't see people talking about their favorite LoL heroes or Hearthstone decks in here.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Just game being eSports game doesn't mean all content should fit in the section. You don't see people talking about their favorite LoL heroes or Hearthstone decks in here.

Then report it :P

I think you are missing a few words. I think what you meant is:

"Just game being eSports game doesn't mean all content should fit in the section. You don't see people talking about their favorite LoL heroes or Hearthstone decks in here.

You should've put it in [input the right section name here] "

That way I can learn from my mistake and your comment is gonna sound a bit more constructive instead of being so negative.

You forgot the M4A4 dragon king.

I got it from the community market for a couple of bucks (field tested or minimal wear are decently priced).

5EC.jpg

Desktop: Intel i9-10850K (R9 3900X died 😢 )| MSI Z490 Tomahawk | RTX 2080 (borrowed from work) - MSI GTX 1080 | 64GB 3600MHz CL16 memory | Corsair H100i (NF-F12 fans) | Samsung 970 EVO 512GB | Intel 665p 2TB | Samsung 830 256GB| 3TB HDD | Corsair 450D | Corsair RM550x | MG279Q

Laptop: Surface Pro 7 (i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD)

Console: PlayStation 4 Pro

Then report it :P

I always report before I post in to thread.

I think you are missing a few words. I think what you meant is:

"Just game being eSports game doesn't mean all content should fit in the section. You don't see people talking about their favorite LoL heroes or Hearthstone decks in here.

You should've put it in [input the right section name here] "

That way I can learn from my mistake and your comment is gonna sound a bit more constructive instead of being so negative.

You are right, sorry. This is fine in PC Gaming main section. And you aren't first one thinking that just because game is being played competitively, all content must be seen as part of competitive scene.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv