Roccat Kone XTD not moving

Jeroen1322

Hi,

My Roccat Kone XTD has just kinda stopped working. 

When i plugged it in my laptop the lights didn't turn on and the DPI settings where reset. 
I went in to the software to change it but all the buttons where disabled and my profiles deleted. I've reinstalled a bunch of times, reinstalled while mouse disconnected then reboot and plugging it back in.

I've tried updating the firmware, with and without mouse connected. Also updated drivers trough device manager.

I've got the lights working again but the sensor isn't responding. I can move the curser with my trackpad (i'm using a laptop) but not with my Roccat mouse.

What to do? 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

i think a wire in the cord snapped or somethin around that area

Thought about this to, but it wouldn't explane the loss of software presets.

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-