is my pc failing?

Xyrock
Go to solution Solved by Praesi,

so its still possible  for me to surf in net and all that while i wait my new psu?

cuz i dont think i can hold up to a week without any pleasure (if you know what i mean :D)

Uninstall the 980Ti untill you have the new PSU. And buy a good PSU.

Ya do that, your current PSU is even worse than i thought. Dont risk your awesome Card ;)

thx for the help man :D

If your PSU is functioning I can't see it causing any damage, but I wouldn't continue to run a GPU that is underpowered. There's a good chance that even though you have enough Watts, you don't have enough current on the 12V rails to properly power that GPU. If the new PSU doesn't fix the problem though, I'd do a fresh install of all drivers. Not sure if you formatted before or after you installed your new GPU.

thx for the help man :D

Anytime, have Fun with your Badass Card when the new PSU is installed ;)

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Anytime, have Fun with your Badass Card when the new PSU is installed ;)

well... wont be having anyfun until i 1-2 weeks, alteast i still have internet to satisfy me :)

well... wont be having anyfun until i 1-2 weeks, alteast i still have internet to satisfy me :)

Hey see the good Site of it. That are 2 Weeks less you have to wait for Fallout 4  :lol:

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Hey see the good Site of it. That are 2 Weeks less you have to wait for Fallout 4  :lol:

totally forgot about fallout 4. fahk my life im exited to play it!!!

totally forgot about fallout 4. fahk my life im exited to play it!!!

Not only you :)