Microsoft Corporation vs Apple Incorporated - is the battle finally ending?

VAkena

Do you think that the idealistic comparisons of these two companies and their products are over? I've personally found a video that sums up this exact topic.

Comment below, I actually wanna see what the tech community thinks about this.

"Lets start a flame war"

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Why would the war be over competition in-between companies forces the companies to make good products!

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

Competition is healthy!

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Not trying to be mean, but I don't like the voice of the guy (mainly how he's talking) in the video, so I can't watch it.

But I do believe Apple is going in the wrong direction with some design decisions and their choices with what they do with new versions of products.

Microsoft's doing the same thing as well. So I really don't know what else to say. They both have good stuff, but like any company ever, they choose to make the dumbest decisions on some (if not, most) things.

Apple and Microsoft haven't "battled" for years, if anything they have been helping each other and isolating their own products(APple has mobile covered, while M$ has servers and regular computers covered). If anything, its a Microsoft + Apple vs Google battle now.

This thread will only start (yet another) endless mud-slinging match of

argumentative trolling and flaming. Thus, this thread is locked.

There are plenty of threads like this on the forum already if you want

to read the answers.