will this power cord be good for these?

blueballs

Yes it will work, that looks to be a standard connection.

Yes. Also, look around your house for that cord. I have a million of them, they are very common

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

yup

the speaker doesnt come with one?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Yes it will work, that looks to be a standard connection.

Yes. Also, look around your house for that cord. I have a million of them, they are very common

yup

Doesn't matter that the cable is rated differently than the monitor?

I've had those cables not power mixer boards before, dunno about studio monitors though.

I've had those cables not power mixer boards before, dunno about studio monitors though.

what do you mean rated differently?

its the same standard cable...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Possibly a dud cable, they should work no problem and the speakers aren't super high draw/current devices so you wouldn't require a super thick or larger conductor type wire, those are usually the standard 18awg.

all my 10 feet or more are being used 

yup

only 6 feet 

what do you mean rated differently?

its the same standard cable...

Possibly a dud cable, they should work no problem and the speakers aren't super high draw/current devices so you wouldn't require a super thick or larger conductor type wire, those are usually the standard 18awg.

Just asking, because I don't know how all that stuff works, or what those specs mean exactly. I attached a screenshot of what I mean.

The cables in question worked with other devices (like computer monitors) but didn't work with the mixer boards since they wouldn't even power on. Dunno, maybe my memory is just bad.

post-52977-0-95299400-1443400644_thumb.p

Just asking, because I don't know how all that stuff works, or what those specs mean exactly. I attached a screenshot of what I mean.

The cables in question worked with other devices (like computer monitors) but didn't work with the mixer boards since they wouldn't even power on. Dunno, maybe my memory is just bad.

yes it will work

Spoiler

Basically AWG the size of the conductors in the power cord, the input info on the device itself are just general information on the voltages it can accept. For that cord being 18AWG rated at 10A it would be able to hand around a theoretical max of 1250W. Where your speakers are never going to reach.

just saying, I thought you where talking about guitars for a second xD

Basically AWG the size of the conductors in the power cord, the input info on the device itself are just general information on the voltages it can accept. For that cord being 18AWG rated at 10A it would be able to hand around a theoretical max of 1250W. Where your speakers are never going to reach.

O I C.

Thanks bruh