Samsung will pay your phone bill until 2016 if you buy a new Galaxy phone; switch from an iPhone and get more

TopWargamer

/s?

No? Do you know nothing about the device or something? It's pretty well universally agreed that the S6 is one of the best devices of the year on the android market.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

No? Do you know nothing about the device or something? It's pretty well universally agreed that the S6 is one of the best devices of the year on the android market.

my post was sarcasm...................................... iphone 6 is trash of smartphone market.     plus is quite good, but not all that great either.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

''Trade in your eligible iphone at your local carrier'' ahahahahhahahaha

so basically trade your more expensive iphone and get rekt. screwing yourself has never been this easy until now. also don`t forget to pay cash for your new galaxy

oh boy if they don`t give you a note 5 for free its a bummer. couse even the iphone 5s has more value then the galaxy s6

lolwat. 

The Galaxy S6 is great, it's one of the best Android phones this year.. The CPU/Camera/New memory is top notch, the screen is beautiful, and the fast charging allows me to charge my phone in ~30 mins. iPhones are the same price or even more expensive for a lesser phone, so it's the iPhone that's worse value.

except it lacks one important thing. the good software experience.the OS the apps and browser optimisation. if you just want it for specs then yes its the right phone for you.

anyway that doesn`t matter in this case.so lemme put it simple. next year when the galaxy s7 will launch,would you just TRADE your galaxy s6 for gimmick 100$ play store credit and 3 phone bills?????? remeber you still have to pay the upfront and the remaining 21 months of contract. how about you just sell your s6 instead then buy whatever you want?

''Trade in your eligible iphone at your local carrier'' ahahahahhahahaha

so basically trade your more expensive iphone and get rekt. screwing yourself has never been this easy until now. also don`t forget to pay cash for your new galaxy

oh boy if they don`t give you a note 5 for free its a bummer. couse even the iphone 5s has more value then the galaxy s6

except it lacks one important thing. the good software experience.the OS the apps and browser optimisation. if you just want it for specs then yes its the right phone for you.

anyway that doesn`t matter in this case.so lemme put it simple. next year when the galaxy s7 will launch,would you just TRADE your galaxy s6 for gimmick 100$ play store credit and 3 phone bills?????? remeber you still have to pay the upfront and the remaining 21 months of contract. how about you just sell your s6 instead then buy whatever you want?

I hope this is shitty bait and you aren't actually being serious.

The only S6 models that have performance problems are the carrier-locked ones filled with bloatware. My aussie S6 has no issues. The memory problems have been gradually fixed in updates and are rarely an issue.

And no, I wouldn't trade it like that. But the same can be said for iPhone users who upgrade to a new model every 10 months or something. It's equally stupid.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x