AMD Never Settle Forever CONFIRMED!

guas5373

I thought they were including newer games, or is that for when you buy the 8xxx series?

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

I wonder what games 9XXX series is going to have.

I don't remember where I read it but Battlefield 4 is going to be 100% with the 9000 Series, it is official. But it may be on the higher tiers.

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

I searched on News and there wasn't any. Your topic should have been posted on the News section.

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

This is still a damn good deal from AMD. Getting to choose from a list of games is excellent, even if they aren't all brand-spanking new games. 

And the fact that you can bank your coupons for use on a later title added to the bundle.  The game selection right now isn't amazing but you can bet that BF4 will be added to the list at least in the Gold tier.  This is an aggressive promo that should pay off for AMD.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

So you can save them up to redeem upcoming games? Might pick up a 7950 and recoup half the cost in games  :ph34r:

Not sure...  

i5-3570K @4.2ghz | Gigabyte Z77-DS3H | 16GB G. Skill Ripjaw 1600mhz 9-9-9-24 (2x8GB) | 120GB Vertex 3/640GB WD 7200RPM | AMD HD7950 @ 1025mhz | 600W Corsair CS600 | Hyper 212 CPU Cooler | 5x 120mm fans 79cfm | Ultra Defender Case

Yea these bundles aren't as good as the previous bundles. Wanted to get Crysis 3 + Tomb Raider in my bundle but got Far Cry 3 + Bioshock Infinite instead because they ran out of stock. This bundle is an alternative to the Never Settle Reloaded bundle I think.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Yea these bundles aren't as good as the previous bundles. Wanted to get Crysis 3 + Tomb Raider in my bundle but got Far Cry 3 + Bioshock Infinite instead because they ran out of stock. This bundle is an alternative to the Never Settle Reloaded bundle I think.

It also stinks that it doesn't contain any "next-gen" games like BF4 or Watch Dogs. Watch dogs looks awesome.

I like the "bank" them idea.  If you don't like the selection you can get Battlefield 4 and other games come this fall!

Edit: After reading it, its not as good as I thought. You need to use all coupons at one time.  So if you wait for BF4 you might not be able to get Far Cry 3 etc.,