Rebuilding PC for gaming at High/Ultra 1080p

Hey everyone!

My GTX 690 has gone to sh*t lately, so i'm going to upgrade my GPU. But in the process, i might aswell update some of my other parts, and those include:

-a new Chassis
-New PSU for R9 390 Nitro.
-Cooling for OC.

Now, for the GPU, i'm looking at the R9 390 Nitro, since the AMD market is a little cheaper than the Nvidia market here in Denmark. As for the new chassis, i've been looking at the Corsair Graphite 760T, since it looks REALLY awesome, and it provides lots of workspace for later on.

As for the PSU, i have no idea whether i need to upgrade, since i bought the PC through a company, that custom-builds PCs back in 2012. 

For the cooling, i have no clue as to what is neccessary, but i've heard that AMD GPUs typically run a lot hotter than Nvidia, and tend to need better cooling all around. I would also like to OC if possible.

My current speccs look like this: https://i.imgur.com/wyrWsF9.png

And last, but not least, what i expect from the build:
I'd like to run GTA V at High/Ultra settings, at around the 60 FPS mark. I'm also wating for Fallout 4 to release, but if it runs GTA at nice speeds, it should be able to do Fallout 4 just fine.

My budget is around 700-900€, i'm a little flexible, but would like to stay around the 600-700€ mark.

Thank you for reading!

Why not just get a 970 and not buy a power supply?

In my opinion, the R9 390 seems a lot more future proof because of the extra 4 gigs of ram. Also, it's cheaper than the 970 here in Denmark, so i'll get more bang for the buck.

Neither are future proof.How can it be cheaper if you have to buy a new power supply?

Neither are future proof.How can it be cheaper if you have to buy a new power supply?

I'd much rather upgrade my PSU at the same time, in order to handle bigger cards in the future, so i might aswell upgrade it now.

Fair enough ive you have enough grab a 390x they will tide you over for longer

Fair enough ive you have enough grab a 390x they will tide you over for longer

Any ideas for cooling and PSU?

Cooling for the cpu?

Id reccommend an evga g2 750w or a fractal tesla 750w or rm750w