Best Skyrim Graphics Mods for my setup?

Khajiit Dealer

My (important) PC specs:

EVGA GTX 980 Ti Superclocked ACX 2.0+

Intel i7 3770k @3.5ghz

16GB (2x8) Crucial RAM 800mhz

Is there a mod pack somewhere that will make the game look awesome (at 1080p, 60 hz) that my system can handle? Thanks. 

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

Performance expert, building noob. 

There is no such thing as excess in hardware. 

With your setup at 1080p, I highly doubt you will be getting any performance drops based on your specs. 

This is a nice video that might help- you will easily be able to run it.

Just get all of the mods off of the nexus and follow instructions- it will take a while, but it will be worth it.

Hello.
My rig;
CPU: i5 4690K @ 3.7GhzRAM: HyperX Fury 8GB vengeance @ 1600MhzGPU: MSI R9 270 2GB, MOBO: MSI Z-97 SLI, PSU: Corsair 750M semi-modular 

With your setup at 1080p, I highly doubt you will be getting any performance drops based on your specs. 

This is a nice video that might help- you will easily be able to run it.

Just get all of the mods off of the nexus and follow instructions- it will take a while, but it will be worth it.

Damn, that looks awesome!

My concern with stuff like that is tampering with the .ini files and doing a bunch of stuff. It will take a while, indeed. 

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

Performance expert, building noob. 

There is no such thing as excess in hardware. 

Damn, that looks awesome!

My concern with stuff like that is tampering with the .ini files and doing a bunch of stuff. It will take a while, indeed. 

Trust me, it really is worth it. Ensure you use LOOT, and SKSE.

Hello.
My rig;
CPU: i5 4690K @ 3.7GhzRAM: HyperX Fury 8GB vengeance @ 1600MhzGPU: MSI R9 270 2GB, MOBO: MSI Z-97 SLI, PSU: Corsair 750M semi-modular 

Download Wyre Bash. It tells you which mods are having conflicts with each other so you can disable one mod instead of everything to prevent a CTD. Very helpful.

Other than that, I suggest getting Realistic Lighting Overhaul, Realistic Water Two and of course ENB and a preset called RealVision. But before everything else, get the Unofficial Patches from Nexus.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |