Beyerdynamic DT-990 Pro Question

LBP1906

Hey, I want to buy a new headphone, but now my problem is that I dont know if my onboard soundcard is good for the Beyerdynamic DT-990 Pro. I have a onboard sound card and what is better a new soundcard or a amp, the price should be not over 70€. Sorry for my english  ^_^ 

I think it should suffice.They're somewhat easy to drive :)

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I think it should suffice.They're somewhat easy to drive :)

Ok thank you for the fast answer! But what is when its not even working and i need a soundcard/amp which should i buy?

Ok thank you for the fast answer! But what is when its not even working and i need a soundcard/amp which should i buy?

No problem, I have a pair myself, and my asus p8z77-v lx is happy enough with it unless you really wanna pump it horribly loud. My phone also drives them acceptably (iphone 5C) 

I'm no expert on sound cards and the likes, but i think that you're better off getting an external amp/dac. Someone else should be able to better advise you :) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I use these with a Schiit vali and its a truly good combo but I dont think your mobo will have trouble with them unless you go with the 600ohm version

GPU:Gigabyte G1 980Ti 6GB GDDR5  CPU:Intel i7 6700K 4.0Ghz + Cooler Master 412S RAM:8GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (x2) Motherboard:Z170-A Krait Gaming HDD/SSD:1TB Western Digital & 120GB Kingston HyperX Case:NZXT S340 + 3x Corsair AF 140mm + 1x Corsair AF 120mm + 1x Corsair SP 120mm PSU:Seasonic M12II Evo 620W 80 Plus Display: Benq XL2430T 144Hz Sound: Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro & JVC SZ1000 + Schiit Vali + Fiio E17

External devices are better than soundcards. Cheap good options are the FiiO E10K and SMSL SD793II

I use these with a Schiit vali and its a truly good combo but I dont think your mobo will have trouble with them unless you go with the 600ohm version

Ok thank you for the answer but is there any real difference between the pro and edition? And can i hear it as a noob in stuff like sound? 

Ok thank you for the answer but is there any real difference between the pro and edition? And can i hear it as a noob in stuff like sound?

The pro is cheaper for studios to buy in bulk. The other has slightly nicer build quality. Both use the same drivers and should sound the same.

I have the Pro, you're going to love them.

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic