Anyone know how to Permanently Activate Windows 8.1 Pro?

Does anyone know to permanently activate Windows 8.1 Professional? I've used the Microsoft Tookkit and activated it but only to find out that it had an expiration date of January 2016. I found out by opening CMD in Admin mode and typing "slmgr -XPR". If you know how to please share the information.

Does anyone know to permanently activate Windows 8.1 Professional? I've used the Microsoft Tookkit and activated it but only to find out that it had an expiration date of January 2016. I found out by opening CMD in Admin mode and typing "slmgr -XPR". If you know how to please share the information.

You have a license of one year. After that it wont be activated and you need to buy it again. 

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

huh, mine expires on 3/20/16

Not wanting to be a backseat mod (I will be reporting this through the appropriate mechanisms) but this is against the Code of Conduct of the forum. You might want to read through it.

Go and buy it.

step1. get money

step2. close steam

step3. throw money at microsoft

step4. feel bad

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

If you're a college/university student you could see if you're able to snag Windows from Microsoft Dreamspark, otherwise you'll need to buy it. 

Computer Science / Mechanical Engineering @ Oakland University

Alumni of FRC Team 245

Professional Counter-Strike - Starbucks Barista