List of games flagged by CID on YT?

Does anyone have a list of games you can't do gameplay videos on YouTube? Thx.

*mildly autistic*

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard: x99 RampageRAM: 16GB DDR4 GPU: Nvidia 980 Ti SSD: Looking for one |

Is that even a thing? I didn't know that!

i did nt know either ... i know Nintendo is weird sometimes but im not sure what they'll take down, i would guess cut scenes with no gameplay 

pretty much stay away from any Nintendo game 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

i did nt know either ... i know Nintendo is weird sometimes but im not sure what they'll take down, i would guess cut scenes with no gameplay 

I just googled and couldn't find anything, there are some games blacklisted from Twitch but not Youtube.

Most of the time it throws false positives on ingame music so just turn off the ingame music and use stock music if you want music.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Yes its a thing, mostly due to soundtracks. I don't think there is a definitive list its best to check on the devs website before posting. It especially applies when you start to monetise your videos.

Nintendo games. Don't dare touch them unless you want Nintendo placing your body on the stake.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Nintendo games. Don't dare touch them unless you want Nintendo placing your body on the stake.

hah

*mildly autistic*

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard: x99 RampageRAM: 16GB DDR4 GPU: Nvidia 980 Ti SSD: Looking for one |

I just googled and couldn't find anything, there are some games blacklisted from Twitch but not Youtube.

By and large, is there is no list of guaranteed things that are certain to get a copyright claim on Youtube. It seems more like certain publishers have shown they will abuse the CID system when it could help the marketing of their own games (such as when Sega went after all Shining Force related content a few years ago, or Nintendo going after speed runners in preparation for Super Mario Maker's release), or when the CID system allows them to censor critique. Konami has been going after Super Bunny Hop and Jim Sterling—who coincidentally were critical of Konami.

Nintendo also has a pretty draconian policy on their games, and I think they'll claim just about anything they find unless you've already signed up to give them 40% of your ad revenue. But of course, there's some leeway in that bots are often relied upon to make content matches, and they can be fooled.

watch for nintendo games and games with soundtracks that are subject to takedowns from WMG 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Companies that explicitly ALLOW you to make videos and monetize:

Amplitude Studios

Blizzard

Team Meat

Frictional Games

Galactic Cafe

Mojang

Paradox Interactive

Riot Games

Robot Entertainment

Tripwire Interactive 

Ubisoft

Valve

*mildly autistic*