Would you do the HighLANder?

SirMonti

I just watched the highLANder video and thought it is an awesome idea. I love hiking and climbing so doing something like that would be a lot of fun for me so I wondered who else would actually want to do a LAN party atop a mountain and who thinks they would have been able to make it to the top.

I would totally do it if I could find the time.

i would defiantly do it i love hiking but i wonder if it would count if you did a lan party on a plane because that's technically higher than the mountain 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

I would love to do so - Just a pity nothing like that ever happens here where i am.

LOL NO.

I'm too fat and unfit to even attempt it. I would collapse before even starting to climb.

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

HighLANder.. No

Highlander  yes. (The tv show)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

If someone would invite me to one, I would definitely go

TheGrim123321

CPU: I3-4170Cooler: Hyper TX3Mobo:Biostar B85MGMemory: G.Skill Ripjaw 2x4GBStorage: Barracuda 500GBGPU: Zotac GTX660Case: Fractal 1100PSU: Evga 500WMonitors: FHX2153L 21.5"│V193WEJb 19"Keyboard/Mouse: CMStorm DevastorAudio: MonoPrice 8323Microphone: BlueYeti BlackoutOS: MSX(Win10) Quote me or @TheGrim123321 to get my attention.

if i had the time, and didnt have to go out of state, hell yea!  it would be a lot of fun

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Fuck yes I would lol

PC Specs   - Black and White Build

Intel Core i5 4690k MSI Z97S Krait LGA 1150

Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB 1600MHZ

Sapphire Radeon R9 270 (Will be upgrading this soon)

EVGA 500W PSU

Phanteks Enthoo Pro - White

I would definitely do it.

Genesis 2:1|CPU- FX8320E|GPU- Asus R7 250X 2gb|RAM- 16GB Team DDR3 1866mhz|MOBO- Asus Sabertooth 990FX|HDD- WD 1TB|SSD- SD 240GB|PSU- 620w|OS-Win764HP|

Laptops:|Dell Latitude E6320 - CPU: i5-2520M - RAM: 6GB - HDD: 500GB - OS: Win 7 64U|Dell Inspiron 1525 - CPU: Celeron 540 - RAM: 1GB - HDD: 80GB - OS Win 7 32HP|