(US - Amazon) - Playstation TV, $37

Tocsin_786

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KVMHSUM/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00KVMHSUM&linkCode=as2&tag=o001b-20&linkId=SN42DIS6DA72TSAQ

its basically a PS Vita for your TV, but you need to get a ps3 controller separately to play it. You can probably find one used for very cheap though so its not a huge deal. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Thought this was the new price for it, can't find source though. Good find for anyone interested imo.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Thought this was the new price for it, can't find source though. Good find for anyone interested imo.

this is the third time i posted this deal, every time it goes down like 5-10 dollars. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

N O I C E

The engine roars but then it gives, but never dies

We don't live we just survive

On the scraps that you throw awaaaaaay

nice, a cheap ass netflix machine

I'm pretty sure Netflix doesn't work on it.  87.9% sure. 

Might wanna verify before you purchase if that's a deciding factor. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KVMHSUM/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00KVMHSUM&linkCode=as2&tag=o001b-20&linkId=SN42DIS6DA72TSAQ

its basically a PS Vita for your TV, but you need to get a ps3 controller separately to play it. You can probably find one used for very cheap though so its not a huge deal. 

Also works with Dualshock 4.

really?

fuck

I'm not 100% sure.  Check.  

I just remember watching an overview of it on YouTube a few days ago and there being a comment about Netflix not working... for something. 

nice, a cheap ass netflix machine

If you want a nice cheap streaming machine, I'd say get a Roku Stick. It shows everything. Netflix, Amazon Instant, HBO, Showtime, ESPN, etc... I have one and It's great. 

I'm pretty sure Netflix doesn't work on it.  87.9% sure. 

Might wanna verify before you purchase if that's a deciding factor. 

Also works with Dualshock 4.

Good it works with DS4.

Anyone know if I would be able to get the Jak and Daxter franchise on it?

Sager/Clevo NP9170

i7-3610QM 2.3GHz | Radeon HD 7970M 2GB | 12GB 1600MHz | 2x 240GB OCZ SSD | 750GB Hybrid Drive | Windows 10

Good it works with DS4.

Anyone know if I would be able to get the Jak and Daxter franchise on it?

I just looked through that whole list that valdyrgramr linked.  There sure are a whole lot of Classic games, but much fewer Vita games. 

I wonder if there's a way to hack the PS TV. 

Anyone have any luck with these? I got one a while back and there was a 2-3 second lag in games between the time I moved the analog and the time it took my character to move in any game. Pretty useless if you ask me.

Anyone have any luck with these? I got one a while back and there was a 2-3 second lag in games between the time I moved the analog and the time it took my character to move in any game. Pretty useless if you ask me.

That'd be your network.

That'd be your network.

I guess. Idk, I Charter and it's the fastest internet that they offer. 110+ mbps DL speed.

I guess. Idk, I Charter and it's the fastest internet that they offer. 110+ mbps DL speed.

It's probably more based on your ping and access point, pure download speed wont make a difference here.

The speed of your LAN (Local Area Network) is what makes a difference here. You could have no connection to the outside world, yet still have great lan speed. However, it seems that you have the opposite. Try refreshing your router or disconnecting some devices. If you're connected over WiFi the channel may be clogged. Worst case scenario, you're router is whats causing the problem, and you'll have to get a new one for better speed. They aren't super expensive, unless you want a super high quality high bandwidth one.

The speed of your LAN (Local Area Network) is what makes a difference here. You could have no connection to the outside world, yet still have great lan speed. However, it seems that you have the opposite. Try refreshing your router or disconnecting some devices. If you're connected over WiFi the channel may be clogged. Worst case scenario, you're router is whats causing the problem, and you'll have to get a new one for better speed. They aren't super expensive, unless you want a super high quality high bandwidth one.

Thanks for the info. Guess I'll give it another shot. I did get a new router.

Thought about getting one of those wifi range extenders too

Well, be careful. Range extenders will slow down your connection some, even with the high end ones. As a general rule, the cheaper the slower.

*Edit* Also if you can, try to connect as many devices as possible with Ethernet. Wired connections will both increase the speed to any individual devices, and de-clog the WiFi channels.