Project Scarlet|Ti

2kPro

I thought this was a bot post for a second.

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

It seriously looks it. Not to mention some of it isn't in English.

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

Coming soon is one heck of a sponsor! I can't even find their website! 

(jk)

This looks like it's gonna be awesome! Can't wait for it!

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

why?  :)

It seriously looks it. Not to mention some of it isn't in English.

Guys I'm Italian.. Sorry for my bad English.. if I don't write correctly, tell me  ;)

Coming soon is one heck of a sponsor! I can't even find their website! 

(jk)

This looks like it's gonna be awesome! Can't wait for it!

Sorry I don't understand.. however soon new UP  :D

bot post......

What leads you to think this? Some people might be worse at some things (english) but better at other. I see it as: He comes from another forum, or is completely new to this forum, creates an account because he wants to share his build with us.

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

What leads you to think this? Some people might be worse at some things (english) but better at other. I see it as: He comes from another forum, or is completely new to this forum, creates an account because he wants to share his build with us.

thank you  :)

I apologize for my English .. If you have trouble reading it, at least let me know where I'm wrong 

?? I don't understand .. What is bot post?

-snip-

Some people might be a bit too fast to think this when you have so few posts.

If people need proof, it shouldn't be hard to give it to them, have a piece of paper showing your forum name and the name of the build, inside the case? Not photoshopped or anything, raw real life paper.

thank you  :)

I apologize for my English .. If you have trouble reading it, at least let me know where I'm wrong 

A bit confused with "Soon new up" :P

I am guessing you are trying to say "More updates to come soon"?

In bocca al lupo!  ;)
Good luck!  ;)

Guys, the word "up" in Italian is used as a noun, take "soon new up" as "new update coming soon"

In bocca al lupo!  ;)

Good luck!  ;)

Guys, the word "up" in Italian is used as a noun, take "soon new up" as "new update coming soon"

Grazie :) A quanto pare sono finito nella tana del leone.. Non mi aspettavo questa accoglienza! E' il primo forum in cui mi capita  :lol:

You will understand that I'm not a bot, with the next posts of my work.
Now work is forward compared to what I posted here. 
I have just registered here to show my work also on linustechtips.
Honestly, I never thought this reactions..

I hope you change your mind..  ;)

Its a common "stereotype" here, don't get offended. :) @2kPro

Thanks! :) I hope that also the others change their minds :)

Thanks! :) I hope that also the others change their minds :)

I like this build and I know you are a gpood, real person. That is why I have followed this post!  :)

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Small UP!

Lv0wKLV.jpg

lfPejoE.jpg

m7CHavR.jpg

As you can see I had to move the cage inside of HDD, for reasons of space, since in the front I will install a radiator 360! I think I do later the holes. because those in case are not useful; so I can place the port HDD to a fair distance between the radiator and the power supply!

Now beginning to mask all the pieces and then paint it!

XrfH38S.jpg

4Msxra7.jpg

Y47cTd0.jpg

Wkyp1bV.jpg

All for now! Stay tuned! biggrin.png

Oh god! The dust on the first couple of pictures. I have loads of dust in my system as well, just too lazy to clean it :P

Can't wait to see how it looks when you've painted it! The renders were awesome

Other UP!

Finally paint! I used a red metallic paint which comes closest to the Red Scarlet, I hope to look good color! Unfortunately from the photos the color is not exactly what it seems! 

When I'll finish the work, I will do the photos with reflex and lights!

dPQBflt.jpg

f4WbRDd.jpg

V8AKTXw.jpg

jF2hthv.jpg

Q9uBPDD.jpg

ykPgJhF.jpg

0KwpQ2g.jpg

0cb5BBW.jpg

I really like the color, I don't know you! Let me know!  biggrin.png

Was gonna do a "Shut up and take my money" meme, but LTT doesn't allow for awesome imgurs..

Awesome progress!

looking good man!

Was gonna do a "Shut up and take my money" meme, but LTT doesn't allow for awesome imgurs..

Awesome progress!

Thanks Guys  :D 

Big Up :D

RVsldVT.jpg

I unplugged, with the hair dryer, the label from hdd, I took me some time to not throw too much heat on the HDD, then to soften the glue have been there a good 5 minutes!

228TIxV.jpg

Then I put on the kit box of screwdrivers, the adhesive because I didn't know which on the surface to keep it for not to make him completely lose adhesiveness   :)

7ZiX7VJ.jpg

Yx94azE.jpg

I masked the HDD to paint it quietly and then cut the upper ribbon with the cutter precision to cover only the part in relief and the inputs of the screws! Getting what you see in the picture above!

OdD42E4.jpg

Here I gave a primer because it didn't take paint well, in fact I had to removing paint and do it again!

n0MYLwE.jpg

Black paint!  ;)

vmnHQlM.jpg

That's what I obtained! The edges could not come better than this! Then I touched up by hand with a brush and paint spray!

wspKJFB.jpg

P7W9ZEY.jpg

Now it masks the contrary! And paint red!

uQEUgQW.png

Here with cutter precision I gently removed the tape paper after first warmed a bit with the hair dryer! Always better to warm it up a bit 'otherwise you risk that take away the paint below!

vobQrQj.jpg

Removed the first piece, no damage to the paint!   :D

fe95kbd.jpg

Removing the second piece, painted screws and glued the adhesive after heating it! I put a pinch of attack where it didn't adhere! Usually it doesn't adhere on the tip that one removes first!

s30Oa9C.jpg

Here's the finished result! I hope you like it! If you have suggestions for improving the quality of my work didn't hesitate to tell me! I'm curious of your opinion!   :)

For the moment it's all about! At the next UP! :D

That's looking nice.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."