Best Tech Support Ever!

LeightonPC

Disclaimer - Dont follow along with this video. It does not fix computers.

LOL, found this video on YouTube. I found it really funny. (Not sure this is the right place for it but playing it safe)

Enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zr6ingNQco

Edit: And yes I know... It is cruel and in general just a dick thing to do but you have to see the funny side of this too.

Edited by LeightonPC

It is sad that someone would fall for this, but it is pathetic that someone would do this to someone who wouldn't know better.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

lXHuOKH.png

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It is sad that someone would fall for this, but it is pathetic that someone would do this to someone who wouldn't know better.

I agree that it is pathetic but you have to see the funny side of it too no matter if it should or shouldn't have been done.

I agree that it is pathetic but you have to see the funny side of it too no matter if it should or shouldn't have been done.

I really don't, because it is sad someone would fall for this. They would have to...well...not be very bright.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I really don't, because it is sad someone would fall for this. They would have to...well...not be very bright.

Fair point.

"Is it supposed to catch a little fire?"

-Worlds dumbest kid ever...

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

It is horrible what people do.

I got twitch raided once, (I forgot to enable the microphone on OBS)

and KEK.

I didn't break anything.