300 euro phone with good sound quality?

1llusion

Hi,

I am looking for a phone in the 300 euro range. I have read about the Asus Zenfone 2, which looks good, but I've read the sound quality is unsatisfactory. Since I will most likely be listening to a lot of music on the phone, is there any good alternative where the sound quality (for headphones) is good? Or should I rather get some dedicated music player  and have the phone for other things?

Oneplus One is supposed to have one of the best headphone outs on the market and it's a better phone than Zenfone.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/716015/oneplus-one

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Unbox Therapy did a video on the best sounding smartphone. maybe this'll help.

otherwise i can highly recommend the HTC One M7. best sounding smartphone i've ever owned!

I prefer htc one's lineup, they have a bit of emphasis on the lower end and imo th beats audio feature really does a nice effect on the sound. Maybe a used m8?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

get an  ipod ?

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

sansa clip with rockbox firmware will destroy any phone alternative. you can get it for ~ 40usd

edit: if it must be a phone, then I'd recommend the m8/mini 2. Probably the oneplus one is just as good..

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

sansa clip with rockbox firmware will destroy any phone alternative. you can get it for ~ 40usd

but then you need to get music onto it and carry it around and charge it, why bother...

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

The OnePlus One seems nice.

I haven't heard much good about HTC from people who owned them...

Anyway, the OnePlus doesn't  support SD cards right? Should I then try to get the 64gb version or the 16gb? I will be honest here and say I never really had a smartphone before so I am not sure how much I would sacrifice with the 16gb version.

Thank you for the help!