who /auspolitics/ here

Biased Opinion

Looks like we might have a new PM tomorrow. As much as I hate tone i do have $10 on him to win based on a little bit of info from a few people close to labour.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/abcnews24/

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/51676923#p51676923

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/politics/australian-federal-politics/Coalition-leadership-ballot-2226201.html

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Really not sure who is better Tony or Malcolm. Both are very disliked, I wouldn't mind Bill in power. (He lives pretty close to me, seen him a few times)

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Really not sure who is better Tony or Malcolm. Both are very disliked, I wouldn't mind Bill in power. (He lives pretty close to me, seen him a few times)If 

If tone wins its a sure fire way to allow labor to win in 2016. If malcom wins then labor will have a much harder time winning and they will have to get rid of shorten(he is a weak cunt and should not be the on running the country). Turnbull is both smart and ruthless where as tone is just a dickhead who speaks in slogans or says stupid shit like saying he will shirtfront putin.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

If tone wins its a sure fire way to allow labor to win in 2016. If malcom wins then labor will have a much harder time winning and they will have to get rid of shorten(he is a weak cunt and should not be the on running the country). Turnbull is both smart and ruthless where as tone is just a dickhead who speaks in slogans or says stupid shit like saying he will shirtfront putin.

labor will shit their pants if malcolm wins. Australia might actually have a smart pm.

a summer on, and the sand dunes weren't there. and so it goes. the same sea, roaring, mocks our impermanence. and so it goes....

How do you mean you know people close to labour?

I know quite a few students who are involved with the labour party directly. They hear more about going ons between party memebers than most people do

I know quite a few students who are involved with the labour party directly. They hear more about going ons between party memebers than most people do

So you think Tony won't be PM tomorrow?

So you think Tony won't be PM tomorrow?

No, i think tony will be PM tomorrow. And i have $10 saying that he will. I do want him to win because thats a surefire way to ensure that the LNP will lose in 2016. Turnbull is the better leader for the LNP thought.

No, i think tony will be PM tomorrow. And i have $10 saying that he will. I do want him to win because thats a surefire way to ensure that the LNP will lose in 2016. Turnbull is the better leader for the LNP thought.

Definitely, if they keep Abbott in then he will be voted out in the next election. Turnbull would be a much better leader for the Liberals, but I think Shorten is pretty bad for labour.

Well fuck, Tone loses and i lose $10

Haha glad to see this muppet gone, he will slink into non-existence after this.

Turnbull was great in opposition before Abbott took the leadership, hopefully he returns to his former glory.

What a fucking joke!! wasn't surprising at all. Say goodbye to any hope of the real nbn coming back lul.

I don't think either result would have saved the nbn. We are just going to have to suffer with fttn for a few decades until some government fixes it up

I'd be super upset over the $10

I am a bit annoyed, it was actually only $5 but that would have turned into 60 has tone won the thing

At any rate the punters were right because the closing odds in that bet pretty closely reflected the results

Haha glad to see this muppet gone, he will slink into non-existence after this.

Turnbull was great in opposition before Abbott took the leadership, hopefully he returns to his former glory.

I will say that I think Turnbull is good for the country but I would have liked Tony to win just because it would have made a labour won in 2016 pretty much certain. That election will. Be much closer now because of this. On the plus side if the libs do get a second term Turnbull isn't an asshat the way Abbott and Howard before him were. He is still fiscally conservative but is socially very left which should uncuck some of the stupidity in this country

I don't think either result would have saved the nbn. We are just going to have to suffer with fttn for a few decades until some government fixes it up

Except it would because if Tony stayed in Shorten would of win giving us time to stop anymore FTTN and revert back to FTTP. Now Turnbull is PM Shorten doesn't have a chance and yea it will be a few decades then we will be doing another $50b project just what we need. -_-

Except it would because if Tony stayed in Shorten would of win giving us time to stop anymore FTTN and revert back to FTTP. Now Turnbull is PM Shorten doesn't have a chance and yea it will be a few decades then we will be doing another $50b project just what we need. -_-

Shorten won't run against Turnbull, labour know he would never win, that party will change come Nov 2016 and hopefully they can pull something out. There is also a chance that Turnbull will back up on fttn. The man is not an idiot and I suspect part of the cutting was to Deal with hockey and tone. With both gone and him in control he may do what he knows needs to be done to move network infrastructure forward