pirating games?

HmmR

the title tells it all do u guys pirate games? if so why and which type of games??

6. Piracy, Copyright Material, Cracks and Product Keys

• "Copyright Material" is any material protected by legally recognized copyright;
  • "Piracy" is the unauthorized copying of software or any material subject to copyright;
  • "Cracks" are programs that disable copy-protection technology;
  • A "Key" is a combination of numbers and/or letters required for software installation.

You may not request, distribute, link to or enable any activities which involve the procurement or distribution of pirated software, product cracks or keys or the supply, exchange or distribution of any copyright material including TV recordings. Doing so may result in the termination of your account without notice. In addition, any of the following violations are grounds for action being taken on your post and/or account:

• Seeking help to create or find cracks.
  • Seeking missing files that are supplied with copyrighted installation CD(s)
  • Admitting to being involved in the distribution of copyrighted software/media, cracks and product keys.
  • Requesting or discussing the trade, sale, exchange or supply of any copyrighted material including (but not limited) to TV recordings, DVDs, movies, music, software etc.
  • Identifying torrents sources or websites where copyright material may be obtained.
  • Provide or request login details for restricted websites.

Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of our management.

7. Illegal Use
You may not use our forums for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities, as determined by the laws of the United States of America or Canadian Law. Such activities will result in an immediate ban. We will cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.

Buy games off G2A and call it a day. Or when steam is having a good sale on them.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

places like g2a, steam sales and humble bundle there is no reason to pirate imo. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I only pirate them to see if they work in my pc and if I like the game or not

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Buy games off G2A and call it a day. Or when steam is having a good sale on them.

This, close to my exact reply.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

i  only buy games that i play online, otherwise yes i do, do i care if its illegal? no. whats the point buying a game to then not play it because its shit, not every game has a demo.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

The dumb people who say yes, and we can see their votes.

No, I used to, I now hate pirating and I am buying back the games I downloaded.

i pirate when i dont have money or if the game has a very short story like 10 to 15 hr 

Only if the publisher flips a bird to my region

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

i  only buy games that i play online, otherwise yes i do, do i care if its illegal? no. whats the point buying a game to then not play it because its shit, not every game has a demo.

Pay or don't play the game.

Do the research, see if it is a good game before you buy it.

and remember:

If you don't have the money for something, you go without. 

NEVER DO THIS

reason

When i was 9 i followed a tutorial on you tube to torrent games

some russian guy took control of my pc 

STOLE ALL MY FILES

and made the language russian

so i was not able to change it back

SPECS

GPU:Msi r9 270x. PSU:corsair CX600M. CPU AMD-fx 8320. CASE: ultra etorQe mid tower. HDD:1tb barracuda.MOTHERBOARD:ASUS M5A97.

Pay or don't play the game.

Do the research, see if it is a good game before you buy it.

and remember:

i dont care mate, i do what i want, its not harming anyone, you dont think they make enough as it is? you're very wrong if you dont.

if i dont want to buy something i wont.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

NEVER DO THIS

reason

When i was 9 i followed a tutorial on you tube to torrent games

some russian guy took control of my pc 

STOLE ALL MY FILES

and made the language russian

so i was not able to change it back

Lel - that's the extreme. Most torrents are fine

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

i dont care mate, i do what i want, its not harming anyone, you dont think they make enough as it is? you're very wrong if you dont.

Watch the video.

And it is still stealing!

Linus TechTips Forum Code of Conduct  (look up chapter 6.)

i dont think it violates chapter 6 

as its just asking the people "do they pirate or not?"

and this post has "not have bad links" or "misguidance" 

Looking at your pc you quite clearly have a lot of money yet your not prepared to pay money to buy games... Stupid, I hope your PC gets hacked.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Looking at your pc you quite clearly have a lot of money yet your not prepared to pay money to buy games... Stupid, I hope your PC gets hacked.

loool i have a lot of money? i had a temp job and im currently unemployed so that was a very bad guess, my pc wont get hacked because im not stupid.

hahahahah same

SPECS

GPU:Msi r9 270x. PSU:corsair CX600M. CPU AMD-fx 8320. CASE: ultra etorQe mid tower. HDD:1tb barracuda.MOTHERBOARD:ASUS M5A97.

Watch the video.

And it is still stealing!

i really couldnt care less, not like i pirate games 24/7 its like  maybe 1 every year or something silly.

i dont think it violates chapter 6 

as its just asking the people "do they pirate or not?"

and this post has "not have bad links" or "misguidance" 

If that's the interpretation then cool. I do think it's both polling us whether we are

• Admitting to being involved in the distribution of copyrighted software/media, cracks and product keys.

and inciting us to 

• Requesting or discussing the trade, sale, exchange or supply of any copyrighted material including (but not limited) to TV recordings, DVDs, movies, music, software etc.

loool i have a lot of money? i had a temp job and im currently unemployed so that was a very bad guess, my pc wont get hacked because im not stupid.

Your gpu costs £300 on it's own so you are the most irresponsible person with money I have ever seen. Buying such an expensive pc with out a source of income...

And your pc will get hacked as you download pirated games that is stupid... 

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!