New Mamba TE vs. Deathadder Chroma?

Muncheyz

I am about ready to get a new mouse, my current DA is failing more and more everyday, given its been 4 or so years.

I would like to stick to the DA line and go for the Chroma ver. but seeing Razer release the new Mamba TE, i'm curious on a few key things.

First thing is, how do the two compare in the hand, for a palm grip, do they feel relatively the same or pretty similar or are they significantly different?

Second, the weight, the Mamba TE on paper is a heavier mouse (which i like) but with hands on use is it fairly noticeable?

Third, the side clicks on the scroll wheel, how easy is it to accidentally click them?

and i guess for the last thing, Optical vs. Laser, opinons?

G502 ?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Current Razer products are bad in terms of quality. For palm grip, the Logitech G502 is a great choice. Optical sensors are superior to laser especially for shooters.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

You could go with the G502 if you want a heavier mouse

or just stick with the Deathadder

A lot of love for the G502 i see. should of expected that xD I'll have to take a lot at my PC store to see if they have one out and i can hold and stuff