cant download CM10.1 on galaxy s3

Tocsin_786

hey guys i cant download cm 10.1 on galaxy s3 i re-rooted my phone reseted the phone in CW mod re installed CW mod and everything i did the steps it takes before u install a custom rom but it stil wont do it. , it gives me the same error(error 7) so it doesnt install it can you guys help me out

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

So you cant flash the zip file you got off goo.im?

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

just to be sure you are using i9300 and trying to flash CM10.1 for i9300 right?

do the dev says anything about flashing /system and /data? because the rom might be using ext4 instead of rfs file system

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

So you cant flash the zip file you got off goo.im?

yes and im using it on a AT&T US carrier i followed all steps but it gave me an error

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

just to be sure you are using i9300 and trying to flash CM10.1 for i9300 right?

do the dev says anything about flashing /system and /data? because the rom might be using ext4 instead of rfs file system

yes and im using it on a AT&T US carrier i followed all steps but it gave me an error

then zip file might be corrupted have you tried to re download it and try again?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

then zip file might be corrupted have you tried to re download it and try again?

yup i did all

nvm i guees i found out a way to do it within the phone i had my phone rooted already so i installed goo-manger and that thing let me install the rom and the google apps n everything it just seems to work and it also has a easy to use BIOS unlike clockwork mode so this just worked but thanks for all the help

What's your Baseband version? If you are getting an error message flashing CM10.1 in CWM, then you will need to use Odin and update the baseband version. 

well next time it happens, try turning "signature verification" off or on in cwm recovery. If I recall correctly, it's in the menu that appear when you click "install zip" from the main menu. 

CPU:Intel 3770k Motherboard:Gigabyte z77x-ud5h GPU:Gigabyte GTX 660 Ti Ram:Kingston HyperX Blu 16GB Storage:Crucial M4 128GB+Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case:Zalman Z11 Plus PSU:Corsair TX650 Cooler:Noctua NH-D14 Fans:Noctua NF-P12+ Silverstone AP123 Keyboard:Corsair K90 Mouse:Corsair M60 Monitors:Dell U2412M+U2312HM