Bored in Study.

The Cool n00B

I just started school last week. As I write this, I'm in study. I have no homework, and their super strict here. I need advice on what to do now that I'm bored. I'm currently on a school-issued MacBook Air, browsing this forum and material up. HELP

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

watch YouTube or play ghetto mac games. @The Cool n00B

Flash games too :D I recommend kawaii run

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

watch YouTube or play ghetto mac games. @The Cool n00B

Flash games too :D I recommend kawaii run

streaming isn't allowed.

agar.io

I already did that, got bored.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

I hate to say it, but......try to get used to it?

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

I hate to say it, but......try to get used to it?

I don't really have to, after this quarter studies turn into frees and I can do whatever I want as long as it's on campus. But it still sucks now.

Gather some sample sizes butter from a random company and then throw the butter to stick on the roof and watch it melt and fall on some unsuspecting person........you like that huh........ :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

seriously though.......

You go to school to learn so  :angry: READ A BLOODY BOOK AND STOP MUCKING ABOUT! :angry:

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Gather some sample sizes butter from a random company and then throw the butter to stick on the roof and watch it melt and fall on some unsuspecting person........you like that huh........ :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

seriously though.......

You go to school to learn so  :angry: READ A BLOODY BOOK AND STOP MUCKING ABOUT! :angry:

I don't have homework. I have math next, then another study, bio, french, english. History drops today.

Go around with your phone and enable hotspot with data turned OFF and call it "McDonald's FREE WIFI" and have no Password

Go around mining MAC Addresses (That burns some hours)

I don't have homework. I have math next, then another study, bio, french, english. History drops today.

No homework is no excuse not to learn, especially at an establishment for learning.....you have free time, take up a dictionary and start reading each word, how to spell it and express it, you will thank me in the future when a girl comes up to you and says something educated and you respond with and educated answer and not "i duh no" and she is just amazed at how articulate you are.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

OMG, get friends to DDOS the school?! its pretty easy on mac..

Before you know the school speed will be 10 kbps.. lmao. I'm in Aus so I'm stuck to 100kbps anyway :(

Edited by Dr_Curry_MONSTER

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

Figure out a way to fold on your mac, and make the IT guy wonder what the hell is going on with network traffic lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

and their super strict here

Their super strict what?

Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 5900X | NH-U14S | Asus X Noctua RTX 3070 | MP600 | 850 EVO 250 GB | Caviar Black 5 TB | SS-860 XP2 | Define R5 Black | Thaulab Varna IV -> Objective 2 -> Sennheiser HD-555/AKG K7XX/Audiotechnica ATH-M40x

Self-study. Learn more about a subject you're interested in.

When I was in high school, I was the kid who would crank out an A research paper in the two nights before the due date, so I would use the in-class research time to do whatever I wanted. I learned a lot about some random topics that sparked my interest.

The best thing about college is that you don't get time to feel bored because you have so much work to do. So back to your story, you should invest your time in something that isn't related to games like spending time with your family or carrying out your hobby.

No homework is no excuse not to learn, especially at an establishment for learning.....you have free time, take up a dictionary and start reading each word, how to spell it and express it, you will thank me in the future when a girl comes up to you and says something educated and you respond with and educated answer and not "i duh no" and she is just amazed at how articulate you are.

The girls I hang out with aren't exactly the brightest bulbs in the package. They don't show it, at least.

Their super strict what?

Study teachers?

Self-study. Learn more about a subject you're interested in.

When I was in high school, I was the kid who would crank out an A research paper in the two nights before the due date, so I would use the in-class research time to do whatever I wanted. I learned a lot about some random topics that sparked my interest.

I already know a lot of useless things.

OMG, get friends to DDOS the school?! its pretty easy on mac..

Before you know the school speed will be 10 kbps.. lmao. I'm in Aus so I'm stuck to 100kbps anyway :(

Our bandwidth is pretty bad, so I could just stream netflix or something and then mission accomplished.

Figure out a way to fold on your mac, and make the IT guy wonder what the hell is going on with network traffic lol

I have the Chrome add on since I logged into my personal account on Chrome.

The best thing about college is that you don't get time to feel bored because you have so much work to do. So back to your story, you should invest your time in something that isn't related to games like spending time with your family or carrying out your hobby.

I'm in high school. We can't leave the room unless we're going to the bathroom or something, and only Seniors can leave campus. I'm a freshman.

I already know a lot of useless things.

So learn some useful things

Read horror manga, that shit's crazy. Look up Junji Ito's Uzumaki if you're up for it, great artist, excellent drawings and batshit insane writing.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

So learn some useful things

This was originally color coded, and still it, but I took out the names. There are a few inaccurate facts, don't mind them. It dates back to 3 years ago, but was last revised January 16 of this year.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gfM8ApYSxgqtubJMbZF2liv4nAjH9CEGqWKSufaBT8w/edit?usp=sharing

Read horror manga, that shit's crazy. Look up Junji Ito's Uzumaki if you're up for it, great artist, excellent drawings and batshit insane writing.

Watching manga automatically makes you a weeaboo in my school, so no thanks c:

Oh well, your loss.

Army%20of%20One.jpg

uzumaki-by-junji-ito.jpg?w=820

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

One doesn't watch it, one reads it... Hummm I think I shall go and watch that book over there  :lol:

In all seriousness though, why do you care what other people think of you?

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.