Corsair 780t PSU Shroud

Dukanater

Ok what about the phanteks enthoo luxe. Someone said that this rad put quite a bit of pressure on the 8 pin connector because the rad is 70mm thick with the fans

i have no clue about the phanteks enthoo iv never seen one in person or used one

Ok. That's fine I was just wondering. You should google it though it is a really nice looking case and I kind of like it.

• 2 weeks later...

So I've got some Updates for the interested ones.

I got my Shroud a while ago and no I finally found time to drill the holes for the Pump wich will be mounted on there. And I painted it black, tomorrow when it dried I will paint the logo on it.

IMG 1888

IMG 1904

And then here my Watercooling stuff...

first the Waterblock wich is custom and I love it.

IMG 1822

And here almost the rest.

IMG 1846

I am still wainting on some stuff but the main parts I've got.

I also got sleeved cables. If somebody is interested I can leave a pic or a link.

Thank you for reading my post folks.

Have a nice and smooth day ;)

Can someone share measurements for a psu shroud for the corsair 780t please?

• 1 month later...

So Guys I finally managed to find some time to Upload my PC Build I hope you like it.

So I got all the Stuff ready to get started
IMG_1936.thumb.jpg.77e8501e8bd9e9cbcfddf

Here is how my PC looked like:IMG_1943.thumb.jpg.c8a0559620b63ad3d5ae1

After I mounted the pump to the shroud and put in the radiator with the fans. But I realised that mounting the pump to the shroud wasn't at great idea because it is not so easy to take to shroud out. So if I will have a problem with my PSU or I want to do something down there I have to drain the loop first.IMG_1947.thumb.jpg.785c0bcc76a7c2f65b342

Not a lot later after I mounted the Waterblock:56b8f5a04aa3e_Bildschirmfoto2016-02-08um

Mesured the tube and filled the loop:IMG_1956.thumb.jpg.e50a92cd21d63603e757b

Did some cable managment and a lot of little stuff. But finally finished:IMG_2395.thumb.jpg.6d9f709700786b0fc9642

I am very proud of it and it is a Monster! I love it. I hope you like it as much as I do.

Thank you for reading.

Ask if there is any question.

10 hours ago, noaboa said:

So Guys I finally managed to find some time to Upload my PC Build I hope you like it.

man that looks great im jelly of the custom loop i have a boring AIO in myn i figure once my 980TI's are past their warranty ill water cool them and by then ill probably have a different mother board and processor also.

56b9876972cf3_IMG_20160103_225650874(2).

14 hours ago, Dukanater said:

man that looks great im jelly of the custom loop i have a boring AIO in myn i figure once my 980TI's are past their warranty ill water cool them and by then ill probably have a different mother board and processor also.

56b9876972cf3_IMG_20160103_225650874(2).

ohh boy yours looks also awesome I really like how you wrote Trasher on it and the SLI Bridge looks very nice. Did you sleeve the cable on your own?

4 hours ago, noaboa said:

ohh boy yours looks also awesome I really like how you wrote Trasher on it and the SLI Bridge looks very nice. Did you sleeve the cable on your own?

Yea thrasher is my last name and I recently invested in a viynl cutter and that is just a decal I made. Sli bridge 30$ on amazon evga one obv I painted the silver edge white. I purchased the cables as I don't have the proper tools to sleeve my own cables and couldn't justify purchasing them to do a single job I think they cost me like 80 USD total for custom cables

But it still looks awesome :)

I know the SLI Bridge I am thinking of buying a ROG one but the don't have the one I need and it's expensive, the ROG one cost here in Switzerland about 50 Bucks.

Yeah I know I didn't sleeve mine either. :P I also bought them.

• 5 months later...

@noaboa I am curious as to which company you purchased your custom loop from? I am about to spend anywhere from 200-500 dollars on my first watercooling loop and need some guidance.

• 2 months later...
On 12.7.2016 at 8:26 PM, ImpulseReaction said:

@noaboa I am curious as to which company you purchased your custom loop from? I am about to spend anywhere from 200-500 dollars on my first watercooling loop and need some guidance.

Hi 

Sorry that i answer so late i've been quite busy with moving and stuff.

Almost everything is from Aquacomputer. I would say there one of the best companies for Watercooling stuff. 

• 4 months later...

Hi,

Really interested in your shroud mesasurements for the shroud in the 780T. I only need it up to the ident as I want to fit a full resivour on my front mounted rad. Do you have the measurement up till that?

Love the shroud and it would be great in my build and fix my problem perfectly.

Great work and although an old thread hopefully you'll get a ping to reply.

• 5 weeks later...

HI there,

I am interested in the template for the 780T please. :)

• 1 year later...

Any luck on getting the shroud template? i would need one too. but abit shorter to allow for my front 240mm readiator