Shit...

Chugle

Quite possible. Why did you dial them? 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Just accidentally dialed 112. I didn't say a word, and just hung up. Will they send anyone to my house? 

Yes.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

112 is like 911, for us uneducated Yankees

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Quite possible. Why did you dial them? 

"accidentally"

I did that (000 in my country) when I was really little, nothing happened though.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

"accidentally"

How? 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

LOL go bed.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Don't hang up...stay on the line!  Everyone makes mistakes, and there is no penalty to accidentally calling 911.  The Communications Dispatcher will want to verify your name and address, and ensure that there is not a real emergency.  If you do hang up, they will call you back to confirm that you are safe.  If no one answers the attempted call back, the Law Enforcement Officers will be dispatched to your location to ascertain the nature of the call.

http://copiahema.copiahcounty.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=133&Itemid=136

They may send a cop, if so its a 100$ fee in canada.

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

Toronto.

Well shit...how long was the phone on for?

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

Well shit...how long was the phone on for?

Like 5 seconds.

Don't hang up...stay on the line!  Everyone makes mistakes, and there is no penalty to accidentally calling 911.  The Communications Dispatcher will want to verify your name and address, and ensure that there is not a real emergency.  If you do hang up, they will call you back to confirm that you are safe.  If no one answers the attempted call back, the Law Enforcement Officers will be dispatched to your location to ascertain the nature of the call.

http://copiahema.copiahcounty.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=133&Itemid=136

Well shitity shit shit shit. I turned off my phone. Though they should be able to find out my home phone. 

If you call 911 accidentally you're supposed to stay on the line and tell them it was just an accident. If you do that everything should be good. I think you should turn on your phone though just in case they try and contact you back so that they know nothing was actually happening.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

They may send a cop, if so its a 100$ fee in canada.

Are you sure? My dad was charged $500 when it happened

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Are you sure? My dad was charged $500 when it happened

Wow you got ripped off. 

-snip-

That's in Mississipi though. But I think I'm good. It's been like 15 mins and no one has come. 

Seriously why would police waste their time coming out to a person who was on a phone to emergency services for an entire 5 seconds? you do know there are wayyyyyyy more important things?

Trolls.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.