Should I Be Offended?

Chugle

Someone tried to offer me 250$ CAD/188.57$ USD for an HP 17-f248ca that's only been used for about a month. 

You would have successfully ripped them off.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

You would have successfully ripped them off.

It's a $1400CAD laptop.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

It's a $1400CAD laptop.

Saw HP... sorry.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

well if you dont wana be offended post your own price first

My price was 540$ CAD. 

Saw HP... sorry.

It's a $1400CAD laptop.

It's definitely not worth that much but it was bought for around 700$ CAD including tax. 

It's definitely not worth that much but it was bought for around 700$ CAD including tax. 

That's what HP is selling it for. I'd only pay like 500USD for it personally.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

$400?

HP... I wouldn't necessarily be offended at the price so much as offended that someone dared to sell me an HP.

HP... I wouldn't necessarily be offended at the price so much as offended that someone dared to sell me an HP.

Ey, bruh. It's a pretty decent laptop. 

Ey, bruh. It's a pretty decent laptop. 

bad experience I guess. Or just watching disappointedly as one of the great greats of the computer industry becomes a bunch of sellouts who lower the value of their entire brand by selling the low-end stuff that they do these days. HP used to be awesome. Now they're just disappointing to me. Never before have I destroyed a computer out of rage.

Someone tried to offer me 250$ CAD/188.57$ USD for an HP 17-f248ca that's only been used for about a month. 

bro. people think they can get away with thinking your dumb. and offering way less that the product is worth.  people think they can sell 3 years old hardware for 2000$ and non negociable n all. people are assholes when it comes to buy / sell

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004